Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moon River

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I never watch it but I heard a guy wreck the sublime Ticket to Ride a few years back by singing it like Ed Sheeran would.......I still haven't recovered......

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Afterwatching some bizarre results IMO on who went through I wondered, and I am sure somebody will tell me.

To put the contestant through do the producers:

(a) Run an accumulative total like a league and the bottom two at a given time on Saturday go into the sing off
(b) Ran a separate vote each week
(c) Put through who they think will be the best for viewing figures.

I think the truthful answer could well be (c) but I think that (a) would be the best but if pushed they would insist it is (b).

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Has anybody ever f....d up a classic song like Moon River as much as that Abi did on X Factor tonight. It was awful. Why is she still on the show?

Why is that pile of shit show still on tv?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Afterwatching some bizarre results IMO on who went through I wondered, and I am sure somebody will tell me.

To put the contestant through do the producers:

(a) Run an accumulative total like a league and the bottom two at a given time on Saturday go into the sing off
(b) Ran a separate vote each week
(c) Put through who they think will be the best for viewing figures.

I think the truthful answer could well be (c) but I think that (a) would be the best but if pushed they would insist it is (b).

Why do you care so much? Seriously. All it is is a vehicle to make Simon Cowell even more money and a way of inflicting that tw@t Gary Barlow on those stupid enough to watch it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They could always watch Mila Kunis get all lesbo on Natalie Portmans ass. :eek:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Heard on the radio that this show has been signed for another 3 years till 2016 by itv grrrrrr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here