Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moody sacked from Southern FM

The Steve Wright in the afternoon show is always good for interesting facts. Like, did you know that you can survive longer without water than you can without sleep? Shocking.

I like Radio 1 but Mark and Lard get on my tits.

Trigger, I'm not sure of the Sovereign website address but they have got one. Try Google. :thumbsup:

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
In London you get Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant on Xfm, 1pm - 3pm on Saturdays; excellent if you can't get to a match - Chiles on Saturday, Xfm, Ceefax til 5, 606 then boozer.

That's my Saturday taken care of.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Personally I like Southern FM and Capital Gold - but I think it's an age thing....!!!!!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Regency Gull said:
Only one station worth listening too and that's Virgin.

Even has a number of Albion supporters who have infiltrated the ranks!

Do you really listen to this shite every day?.you might as well tape it and stick it on because you know every record thats coming on even down to the time they come on. every days the same.the people that choose the play list must have the cushiest job in the world.:nono:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If Moody getting sacked & all trace of him being removed from the building is true, then SouthernFM's website is updated nearly as often as the Albions. His page is still there, as is his cardboard box stunt.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am guilty of listening to Southern FM on occasions but Talk Sport is my favourite.

I wonder what Moody did????

N

Nwanko

Moody and The Marching Powder

Alledgedly, Moody was caught taking a 'banned substance' at Party in the Park.

I would guess that the Argus "know" but are looking for someone they can quote.....

:tosser:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
slightly wrong Nwanko

he sat down in the Walkabout bar and did a line of charlie in front of my mate and his Father-in-law who is a sound engineer for SouthernFM!

that's how to get sacked! :dunce:

N

Nwanko

what a dick.

does your mate's father in law have the same initials as Albion's head-down right winger?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Get yer Aerial up on the roof, then you can get XFM, decent music, some ads but, hey ho. Also, if you're a bit older, BBC London in the mornings, Danny Baker, some may hate him but I find him fairly amusing. And if you're really feeling old, Joanne Good on BBC Old-****s-Radio, all you need to know about seagulls, and scaffolding poles!

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Danny Seagull said:
........a mate of mine used to live just a few doors up from Nicki who did the morning show with Danny. One evening we managed to tune into her cordless phone using his scanner radio and listenened in on her having phone sex :lolol: And the next evening, with a different bloke, and the next evening, with a different bloke....... what a slag! :lolol:

You sure she wasn't supplementing her wages? :D

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Capital Radio group = Cunts of the highest order.

These are the same people responsible for destroying Xfm, who ensure that wherever you are in the country, you'll never have the luxury of radio choice as they feed the same asinine advert laden pop music shite to hundreds of identikit stations across the land, ensuring that independent radio with any kind of a genre simply cannot exist in this country. At least not on an FM frequency.

People don't realise how lucky we are to have Juice fm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here