Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Monster energy/Brighton partnership announced

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I went to a gig in Ibiza where you had to buy drinks tokens. End of the night, and with a stupid amount of tokens still to use me, and the missus decided on triple vodkas and Monster which was the only mixer they had. Expecting a small glass with the vodka and mixer we were given a branded disposable cup similar in look and size to what you get cola in at MacDonalds. We drank half liter drink, it tasted synthetic and vile and we couldn’t get rid of the taste for 2 days. Grim.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very off brand ...chavvy shite
A large part of our fan base has been neglected by the relentless fare of real ale, microfibre towels, and that, don't forget. Fair's fair :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I went to a gig in Ibiza where you had to buy drinks tokens. End of the night, and with a stupid amount of tokens still to use me, and the missus decided on triple vodkas and Monster which was the only mixer they had. Expecting a small glass with the vodka and mixer we were given a branded disposable cup similar in look and size to what you get cola in at MacDonalds. We drank half liter drink, it tasted synthetic and vile and we couldn’t get rid of the taste for 2 days. Grim.
These things are not for the likes of you and I.

But...think of the children!

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
Am a big fan of MotoGP where they sponsor a lot of teams and riders, so no huge issues with this, as long as we don’t actually have to drink the stuff.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Bit of an odd partnership announced today by the albion on twitter? I've always seen Monster energy as backing extreme sports as opposed to partnering with a football team?

I mean, if its more money into the club coffers, then I'm all for it!

I wonder if we'll see any Monster/Brighton clothing colabs, or even a limited edition Monster energy drink (branding on the can as opposed to flavour).

Will they stock it at the Amex and what will the ring pull policy be?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bit of an odd partnership announced today by the albion on twitter? I've always seen Monster energy as backing extreme sports as opposed to partnering with a football team?
De Zerbi ball IS an extreme sport

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
My son proudly showed off his Monster cap he bought in Lisbon, until I pointed out that it was spelled 'Monster', with an 'N' and not 'Moster'.

Bring back Nobo, that's what I say. You knew where you were with Nobo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here