Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Bad Idea - We Want To Win The Game

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Not Sure - torn between winning and raising money

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I''d be up for trying to put together this legends game.

I'm sure someone at the club could contact some 'legends' and maybe if we were really lucky we'd be able to get Mark Lawrenson in for some publicity from the BBC.

I think it would be best to auction of the starting positions,maybe on ebay with reviewed starting bids.

I have contacts for a couple of the players, so i think it would be a case of contacting them and letting them do the rest in regards to their squad recruitment.

I guess the game would have to be stagged before a home game at withdean so more people will watch, i.e. like the legends game before the Mayo testamonial game

maybe before harts testamonial match?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I have contacts for a couple of the players, so i think it would be a case of contacting them and letting them do the rest in regards to their squad recruitment.

I guess the game would have to be stagged before a home game at withdean so more people will watch, i.e. like the legends game before the Mayo testamonial game

maybe before harts testamonial match?

Now theres a quality idea! Harty's on here so might be worth dropping him a PM...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Now theres a quality idea! Harty's on here so might be worth dropping him a PM...

which Harty? Ian or Gary? if Gary which user name?
I have his email address anyway come to think about it

but then if we raise loads then there is the dilema of where the money goes, as if its Harts testamonial, surely he should get a cut, or do REMF or another selected charity get the £££

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Gary, uses user names harty9 or summer.

I guess it would probably be split between the 2. Though im sure we could ask for more cash for places if it were to be at Withdean in front of a few thousand!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here