Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday, win lose or draw, stand up, clap them off the pitch, leave after the players do..?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If we win on Monday, would love a pitch invasion at the end !!

No way....

never tempt fate...

Remember Reading on the pitch thinking they had got in the Play Offs....

Don't risk it....

We have been under the radar and it's been working, let's be vocal and passionate and show how much we have loved the players and all management this season....

It maybe the last time we see young Bobby, I will cry I know I will, The first game I cried and nearly every time the whole crowed is singing "ALLLLBBBBION" in unison I swell up with pride.... Lets do that together.

el punal

Why? Why is it so bloody important to some on here? Why on earth do or should you care? I couldn't give a toss if 10k walk out before the end, all I care about is what I'll be doing. It staggers me how so many on here do nothing but go on and on and on about the sneakers out. They've still paid their money, it is their choice. Nobody else's.

I tend to agree with you. It is disappointing when fans leave before the final whistle, and sometimes disruptive when they have to get by you. But we don't know the reason for it, it could be for travel connections, work related, looking after a sick relative and hundreds of other valid reasons. Who are we to judge?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The players have earned their Lap of Appreciation as it is now known. Regardless of the result Monday I would be miffed in the extreme if significant numbers just buggered off early. This is not about celebrating promotion and getting ahead of ourselves as there will still be one massive game yet to go. It's about taking the opportunity for the Amex crowd to say thanks for a wonderful season to our team. They have worked their nuts off to get us here, particularly those who had to carry the team whilst we were ravaged by injury. It's an early afternoon kick off on a bank holiday, I really cannot see why anyone would wish or need to leave early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The players have earned their Lap of Appreciation as it is now known. Regardless of the result Monday I would be miffed in the extreme if significant numbers just buggered off early. This is not about celebrating promotion and getting ahead of ourselves as there will still be one massive game yet to go. It's about taking the opportunity for the Amex crowd to say thanks for a wonderful season to our team. They have worked their nuts off to get us here, particularly those who had to carry the team whilst we were ravaged by injury. It's an early afternoon kick off on a bank holiday, I really cannot see why anyone would wish or need to leave early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do get paid you know!:moo:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Be nice if we were allowed to toast the team on their lap with a small libation........

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I'm expecting this from Kayal if too many leave too early...

not sure where he is getting the sword from, although I expect Barber watches with a full silver service next to him.

el punal

I always do, except on two occasions. First was the Millwall debacle of December 2014. That was the worst Albion performance of recent years. Second, I did not stay for last season's "lap of honour". The season had finished, we were for the most part dire and I didn't feel the team deserved plaudits for being so poor that we just avoided relegation.

I still love them though.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'll be clapping them off. Hopefully they'll do an end of season walk around.

Perfect way to see them off for the match up at Middlesbrough.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that all they do is a longer version of what they normally do. No going off and coming back on. Don't need it, we are not there yet. A full team and squad walk round immediately after the match and then get minds on to the last big game.

Last thing we want is lots of celebratory pictures being shown on the telly to other teams.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that all they do is a longer version of what they normally do. No going off and coming back on. Don't need it, we are not there yet. A full team and squad walk round immediately after the match and then get minds on to the last big game.

Last thing we want is lots of celebratory pictures being shown on the telly to other teams.

I would be under the impression that this is pretty much a bog standard routine for a last home game of the season up and down the country, regardless of position. I wouldn't for one minute see it as being celebratory. It is a mutual thanks from the players to the fans and vice versa. Celebrating hasn't even entered my mind.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think they will, and probably are planning, a lap of honour but winning on the Saturday should take precedent. If we win both games, wonder if the council have penciled in a parade?

When did they change the game again? :whistle:

'the Saturday' refers to the Middlesbrough game I would think.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I think they will, and probably are planning, a lap of honour but winning on the Saturday should take precedent. If we win both games, wonder if the council have penciled in a parade?

Of course there would be a parade, how many times have we been promoted to the top division? :)

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Why? Why is it so bloody important to some on here? Why on earth do or should you care? I couldn't give a toss if 10k walk out before the end, all I care about is what I'll be doing. It staggers me how so many on here do nothing but go on and on and on about the sneakers out. They've still paid their money, it is their choice. Nobody else's.

I think you are clearly an 83rd minuter :)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Why are people still so precious about early leavers?

I never have, but my Grandad fought during the war etc etc so that we have a choice to do more or less what we like without some kn0bhead giving grief if it doesn't fit in with them.

There are several things on matchday that I don't agree with, but hey-ho.

Get over it.

There, I've bitten.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Why are people still so precious about early leavers?

I never have, but my Grandad fought during the war etc etc so that we have a choice to do more or less what we like without some kn0bhead giving grief if it doesn't fit in with them.

There are several things on matchday that I don't agree with, but hey-ho.

Get over it.

There, I've bitten.

I think you are clearly an 85th minuter :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here