Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Monday or Tuesday???

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I'd have expected "first round" last week.

Final two will have been notified by Fri Eve and have had the weekend to think about it. Then back in today tomorrow for "second round".

In the background, agents, lawyers and accountants will have thrashed out contracts on an "if you were to be offered the job" basis, so that signatures could be added tomorrow or wednesday.

However impatient the fans are, ultimately this is someone's career and it won't be a decision taken at the interview. There'll be a whole package of benefits just like any other senior job that will need to be discussed and agreed - with appropriate time to mull over/ discuss with family/ etc.

I'm sure at this exact moment Tony knows who he wants it to be and Paul knows who he wants it to be (and they may not agree) but much contractual to-and-fro action to happen before it can be announced.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
it could still happen today. I don't think oscar was announced as manager until the late afternoon on the day.

Hope you are right, but just don't see it. You normally get some noise coming out that things are about to happen, but we are getting no indications at the moment. All very frustrating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here