Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday Night Poker

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
On Pacific - NL25 table Astral.. DaN05 if anybody feels like a flutter.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
If everybody goes on a NL10 table I may join that instead. Just fancy playing for a bit of fun.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
OK I'm now on NL10 - Almond Grove. But if anybody wants to play a NL25/NL50 game I'm up for it too. See ya at the table!!

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
One guy keeps pushing 72o like it's the nuts - and he's just re-loaded and I'm to his left. :D

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Fluffster said:
One guy keeps pushing 72o like it's the nuts - and he's just re-loaded and I'm to his left. :D

He's gone now - busted him when he open pushed for 5 bucks and I call with TT, he had A4o. Big moneeeey. :D

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Don't you hate these guys cold-calling raises with T9s and hitting their flushes on a river after they've chased on a paired board containing KKA. Nice.

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
Fluffster said:
Don't you hate these guys cold-calling raises with T9s and hitting their flushes on a river after they've chased on a paired board containing KKA. Nice.

Poker is a long term game and this surely is exactly how you want your opponents to play. Yeah they will get lucky every now and again, but you must think of all the bets you will be winning when they don't hit their long shots.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
zeemeeuw said:
Poker is a long term game and this surely is exactly how you want your opponents to play. Yeah they will get lucky every now and again, but you must think of all the bets you will be winning when they don't hit their long shots.

Oh yeah of course I know that, I love them cold-calling their garbage, I just hate them hitting with it that's all. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here