Monday night - Blue. White. Loud.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Always wear whatever colours we play in. So count me in too.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I just hope nobody leaves early!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is the opera singing bird booked for Monday night ?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I will not wear blue or white because it may make me cringe or be slightly embarrassed, I am sure you understand.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'm in :ascarf:

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
I will be in my 1970's white top as that is what I wore for the 3-0!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If it's DVDs you want, count me IN for providing the blue ones.

blue_one_love_live_tour.jpg

Never had you down as a fan, EP, but fair one.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
I know its difficult when we are nervous, esp if the game isn't going our way for whatever reason, but I think its immensely important to make it and keep it as loud as possible for the whole match, like against Donny with all the flags banners etc, im sure it helps the team, certainly better than what has sometimes happened when its not going so well and everyone sits in their seat in silence mumbling about the game getting more and more nervous, weve got to man up and keep it going all the game, irrespective of whether its going our way or not.
:albion2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Adult males who wear replica kits to football matches are a little bit sad. IMO.

FFS! It doesn't have to be replica kit does it? Accessorise man! Use your imagination. You must have some Albion booty you can mix and match surely? Tasty retro hat and bar scarf for me.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Adult males who wear replica kits to football matches are a little bit sad. IMO.

At 45 I must be one of those saddo's that you speak of. But if supporting my team is sad, then I must be I spose. With you all the way Bozza, although I did get moaned at at the 3-0 against Palarse for waving my blue and white checked flag.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
FFS! It doesn't have to be replica kit does it? Accessorise man! Use your imagination. You must have some Albion booty you can mix and match surely? Tasty retro hat and bar scarf for me.

I don't wear anything that affiliates to the club. I tend to normally wear a Stone Island jumper, polo shirt and some nice jeans.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I shall be wearing the same outfit I wore to our last home win, which happens to be a blue and white checked shirt and blue jeans.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I don't wear anything that affiliates to the club. I tend to normally wear a Stone Island jumper, polo shirt and some nice jeans.

Full credit if that's a joke. Exactly the sort of gear I always imagined you in though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports