Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday morning dilemma

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
sorry, your entire premise is flawed, there is no rational reason to not have one slice of each in a sitting. in fact i think it should be advocated. much better than that marmite/peanut butter abomination some think is clever (its not, you only do it for shock value, admit it).
It would have been fine had I not been bound by the noggin conundrum.
Clearly marmalade has no place on a crust.

I'm not having the formidable tang of marmite compromised to the sweetness of Frank Cooper's Original Oxford marmalade.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Marmite is not a love or hate reaction. That's just marketing crap. Taste it. Actually taste and think about it. It's alright. Not delicious, not disgusting. It's alright.

Oct 25, 2003
Marmite is not a love or hate reaction. That's just marketing crap. Taste it. Actually taste and think about it. It's alright. Not delicious, not disgusting. It's alright.

how have they managed to get away with this shit for such a long time?! and as for people describing themselves as "I'm like marmite"....**** off

D

Deleted member 18477

You should have had both with butter and none with marmite or marmalade as both are rank!

Try peanut butter next time! Or dairylea!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You should have had both with butter and none with marmite or marmalade as both are rank!

Try peanut butter next time! Or dairylea!
Dairylea on toast.

Are you a communist?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
how have they managed to get away with this shit for such a long time?! and as for people describing themselves as "I'm like marmite"....**** off

I was in a presentation at work where the bloke taking it described himself as "I'm like marmite ". Before he could say any more someone said "yeah. F**king thick as sh!t ". Went a bit downhill from there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here