Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday evening roll call, WSU!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
:facepalm: :jester:

I'm sure there are plenty of threads I could go through, but, I'm planning on going over straight from work, and sampling some of the local boozers first. I'm getting the train. What is in the vicinity? Ideally those I'll definitely be allowed in on match days (student bars?!).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I cant get on seagulls.co.uk at work...have you a phone number I should call for wednesday please

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Anyone going by train? I just wanna use that funky bridge for the first time!:thumbsup:

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Just spoke to them as my ticket didn't turn up & they advised me to get there early if you need to pick up a ticket. I said my train got in at 1836 but he suggested that wasn't early enough. Not sure if anyone is in the same boat but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Just spoke to them as my ticket didn't turn up & they advised me to get there early if you need to pick up a ticket. I said my train got in at 1836 but he suggested that wasn't early enough. Not sure if anyone is in the same boat but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Got to pick up tickets myself, was going to get there at 6.30, so will try to get there around 6 now..

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Me + 4, was planning on getting to the ground at 06:30 to pick up our tickets as ours haven't arrived either, sounds like it might not be early enough!

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
I don't want to panic people in to getting there early. He didn't say anything about long queues or anything just suggsted I might want to get there a bit earlier than that. Not that I mind getting there early, more opportunity to gaze in wonder!!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Are you saying that those who need to pick up their tickets need to get there early? I have mine and plan on getting there just before 7

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
[B]Just spoke to them as my ticket didn't turn up & they advised me to get there early if you need to pick up a ticket.[/B] I said my train got in at 1836 but he suggested that wasn't early enough. Not sure if anyone is in the same boat but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Are you saying that those who need to pick up their tickets need to get there early? I have mine and plan on getting there just before 7

See above.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I thought the parking was for the carpark behind the West Stand? Or is it all on the opposite side of the A27?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here