Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monakana?

b51

May 17, 2014
Anyone heard anything regarding Monakana, assumed would have been involved in Lewes game amongst other development squad members?

Anyone know why Tom Dallison wasn't involved in the game at Lewes, and is he anywhere near to making the first team?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Looked lively in DS when I saw him. Not sure is a starter any time soon but like to see him break into some squads and start odd L-Cup game etc. bit like our young LB did this past season

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Did Gus not say that most of our injuries were as a result of training on uneven surfaces at the Uni then playing on The Amex pitch

No I don't believe so. Unless you can come up with some quotes?

He did indeed BG.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...-blames-injuries-on-irregular-training-regime

"If we can train and play on the same sort of surface, with the same weather, that will help.

"We have had to train on really wet ground one day, the next morning it's frozen then the next morning we are on the Amex pitch which is completely different. The players pay the price.

"Until we get to the training ground, where we have two pitches similar to the Amex pitch, I think it will be difficult for us."

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here