Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Moldova v. England"

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
So Sky Sports app says 4-0. The tv I'm watching it on says 3-0. Having just turned this on which one is it?!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Right. F-sake.

So Tele now says 4-0 and sky sports app is up to 5-0.

What is the bloody score?!?!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Milner is crap even against a side as very very poor as this. How is he an England player. Pass after pass goes astray. And his crossing is pitiful.

his pass completion isnt what it should be at times and he isnt blessed with pace. he's there because he's tactically astute, reading the game and creating space for others, covers holes, and can play just about anywhere you ask him to other than goal and upfront. he'd probably have a go there if you asked. in other words utility and a grafter, so expect him to be a permenant fixture in Hodgeson's teams.

anyway, good game for Cleverly and Oxlade.

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ashley Cole is better than Leighton Baines defensively, but Leighton Baines is one of the best set piece takers in the country.

Which would you have in the team, when both fit?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Cole against quality opposition. Baines if need to break down a carp team and get an early goal so we can coast rather than struggle to break down 10/11 behind ball.

Also guessing here but Baines isn't a twat?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Sounds like a team from a Billy Connolly joke - no, that was Gibrovia. I'm sure we would have beaten them 5-0 as well.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sat in Bucharest with a 4 hour wait on the way home. I thought we did ok - Milner absolute horse shit though as per, gotta laugh at England fans singing 5-0 and even Milner scored at his goal :lol:

Watching England really makes me appreciate our playing style, a lot of these so called superstars really do struggle with the basics and being able to play fast, free-flowing football.

Moldova cheap as chips (75p a pint was about average) but shit hole. Cracking women though, some absolute stunners

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Certain England players are simply unable to retain possession. It should be straightforward against a team as poor as Moldova, shirley.

That is the biggest issue, if we had played a quality team we would have conceded goals as we gave the ball away so much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here