Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moisturiser

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
I had some l`occitaine aftershave balm bought for my birthday from my other half...have to confess I turned my nose up and thought it a bit poncy...but when I tried it, it has turned out to be the best I have tried and have bought more myself. If you would have told me few years ago I would be spending £20 on balm, I wouldn't have believed it...

Last edited:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I'm all about the exfoliator, the grittier the better. A good scrub of the face every couple of days.

Always finish off with Nivea for Men Rehydrating Moisturiser (which tends to be a bit cheaper in Superdrug or Savers)

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
My wife is in charge of this part of my life. She buys whatever cream, balm or potion and I usually forget to put it on.

She did slap a Lush face mask on me the other night, telling me I was only getting use of it because it was now out of date and she didn't want it!

Must admit, my skin did feel better after. :whistle:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
True -looking after yourself isn't gay.

But slapping moisturiser on your skin isn't looking after yourself. In normal circumstances most people's skin contains all the natural oils it needs. Waste of money.

In most normal circumstances, hard water, soaps and shower gels etc. will dry the skin out and not enable it to have all the natural oils it needs...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm all about the exfoliator, the grittier the better. A good scrub of the face every couple of days.

Always finish off with Nivea for Men Rehydrating Moisturiser (which tends to be a bit cheaper in Superdrug or Savers)

True. Shower gel and a exfoliator/buff puff for the body, shampoo for the hair and Dove soap for my face. Sure roll-on, bit of cream for the face and I'm good to go. It I'm in the mood 6 squirts of Armani Code around the neck.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
. It I'm in the mood 6 squirts of Armani Code around the neck.

6 squirts!?? You must smell like a tarts handbag all day long.

Can't beat Simple Light Moisturiser in my book, about £3. Used to use Clinique at £20 a pop, but it's cack compared with Simple!

Oct 25, 2003
Evening chaps, I’m currently in the market for a new moisturiser. I know NSC is known for its handsome gentleman who don’t believe looking after yourself is ‘gay’, therefore what better place to ask for a recommendation? I’ve recently started a new stint on the sunbeds so my skin is getting a little dry around the nose, hence the need for a new moisturiser. I don’t want my skin to become greasy, nor do I want to be left with a shiny forehead.

Thanks chaps

sorry, but why has this bit got largely unnoticed?

****ING SUNBEDS?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here