Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This with his agent saying, "he might not get this opportunity again".

Firstly, of course he will. If you really don't think he will, what kind of s**t ass agent are you? You don't rate your client highly enough that you don't think he'll get another chance with a champions league club? Frankly you must be f*****g terrible at your job, as I reckon even I could sell him to a champions league club.
He could be alluding too wining a Premier League title with Arsenal, let's face it they have probably the best chance they will get for a long time to win it this year. Next year United, City, Liverpool and yes Chelsea will all improve their squads.
So in away he has a point.

He is still a tw@t though

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
What a unfunny buffoon, he epitomises everything I despise about so called social media stars.
Prats who think they are talented and funny, your not, your as dull as dishwater.
But can they spell you're?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patreon
Aug 24, 2020
It was a bit like the look Tony Soprano gave the kid wearing a baseball cap in a posh restaurant.........
And heaven forbid if the meatballs are too small for his liking.

In this case, he slowly removes his serviette from around his neck, holds his hands up, cupping his thumb and forefingers of each hand, and growls 'BIGGER BALLS OR NO BALLS. You understand, no?'

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I saw the look he gave the Liverpool player that knocked the ball out of his hand. I’m doing what he tells me to do.
When the ball hits the net
Like a f***ing rocket
That's our Kaoru
When you wake up in bed
With a f***ing horse head
That's Roberto

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patreon
Oct 20, 2022
"I am happy that Moises has stayed with us. I want to speak to our fans to support him. I love Moises. Everyone at the club loves him and I want the fans to follow me."

RDZ presser.

Too right Roberto :thumbsup:
Reported in all the nationals

(and probably loads more - loving his hands on approach in instructing the fans to support his players.)

No excuse at ALL for any booing of Moises tomorrow from any of the fans.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patreon
Oct 12, 2022
Personally, I’m not convinced that the agent has done anything that agents don’t do as a matter of course. The agent is just doing their job in making their client’s availability known.

I do hope that someone at board level sits down with Caicedo, gives the club’s position, and suggests clear the air talks with the agent.

While the agent will naturally be disappointed at not having a massive payday within a week of signing their new client, they won’t want to be burning bridges with the best travelled route to the Premier League available to players in their neck of the woods. They will also want to maximise their potential payday when a deal is done, and would do well to come onside, for their client’s sake, and their own.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here