Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
So basically a well-paid sh*t-stirrer for greedy agents and unscrupulous clubs
Yes, exactly. Not doubting that he's a bellend, just stating that I don't think he's making it up.

But it's the only way that transfer rumours could get leaked these days, particularly for clubs like Brighton who have tightened up all internal links.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Why do people assume a change of agent means he wants out? Given Moises is a very young man who has shot to a (IMO) a world class player in short time, he probably had no proper agent/a very small one.

There’s hundreds of reasons a player could change agent, maybe he wants a new deal, maybe he’s fallen out with the old one, recommended one by a teammate etc
Matt Ryan’s agent ?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Barely playing for Fulham, 4 sub apperances in the PL for them this season, for a total of about 2 mins according to Transfermarkt. 1 League cup game where he started. Hasn't even made the bench since the new years eve game against Southampton.

Shame to see a player who was a massive part of why we got promoted and then stayed up not getting game time. Out of contract at the end of the season so we won't see him in a Brighton shirt again. Wonder if the club might try and recall him though and get him a loan move where he might play more, dropping down to the Championship or something.
Hang on. Don't we need a c/b to play alongside Dunky till the end of the season?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
You can have him if you stump up the price of our entire stadium…

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Of course, much of this is utter tosh.

We know that Albion have not 'valued' anyone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The fella that gave all the details of the contract we’d offered to Edouard or whatever that lump at palace is called. Shall we just close this thread?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The fella that gave all the details of the contract we’d offered to Edouard or whatever that lump at palace is called. Shall we just close this thread?

This is well worth reading the thread on Twitter just for the Chelsea fan’s comments.

Apparently, we’ll never sell him if he’s that price, we’re greedy, he can stay at Brighton then, he’s not worth that much, 35 million tops.Brighton have broken the transfer market.😂😂😂😂😂

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
4889bt59zzda1.jpg

Celebrating Inciso's Birthday last night
Baby if you've got to go away
Don't think I can take the pain
Won't you stay another day?

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Duncan Castles?

Me Macbeth.

Honestly, what **** parents called their kid Duncan Castles?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I know that we are brilliantly run club and with our system have been able to lose players (and staff), replace them and on some occasions improve on the older models......... whilst making buckets of money :cool:

Although I have some fears and wonder how long we can keep losing players and getting 'lucky' with our replacements, its not like we are losing 1 or 2 players a year, we are losing A LOT of first team players to the vultures. Without mentioning staff:

Cucu
Biss
Trossard
White
Burn
Ryan
Mwepu (cant be helped)

And next year potentially
Caicedo
Mac

Hopefully we can keep up replacing them but I fear one day we end up with a few duds and being able to keep progressing and force our way into top 6 or 7 club.

I doubt Lallana, Welbeck and Dunk have many miles left on the clock either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here