Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hmm …

“None of the Big Six have a God-given right to the best players and the top six places. Their fans should drop the sense of entitlement they have because of their histories and deep-pocketed American or Middle Eastern owners.”

Great article WAB!

I still believe there are varying degrees of shittiness and entitlement. Try this question - young Moises is apparantly a ManU fan since boyhood. Given the choice between the two (with no other options available), would you rather see him at ManU or Chelsea next season?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Don’t shoot the messenger, probably bollock and it’s a shit tier source, but if true, which I doubt, Moises has gone full Odemwingie. :lol:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Try this question - young Moises is apparantly a ManU fan since boyhood. Given the choice between the two (with no other options available), would you rather see him at ManU or Chelsea next season?
There’s always other options so not dealing in hypotheticals - Brighton 🙂

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Don’t shoot the messenger, probably bollock and it’s a shit tier source, but if true, which I doubt, Moises has gone full Odemwingie. :lol:

It’s been briefed to Albion reporters to straight up lie to the fans of the club they report on :lolol:

‘I’ve heard’

From who? Total horse shit, transfer deadline day really does bring out the knobs on twitter desperately looking to get something right to gain any form of credibility.

The sky sports news flogging of it is even funnier, people stationed outside every training ground reporting literally nothing, yet acting like it’s all exciting because things ‘could happen’

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its occured to me that with other midfielders going to Arsenal and Chelsea, they are not in fact requiring Caicedo for the short term and can wait until summer. if he went to either, someones going to end up unhappy.

Baldrick

Aug 24, 2020
Maybe, just maybe:

TB/PB to Edu: You have offered £70m to us for Caceido and £12m to Chelsea for Jorginho. Just give us the extra £12m and you can have Caceido. That's £82m up front, no instalments and you can tell Chelsea their Jorghino deal is off and they can keep him. Payback for high jacking your Mudryk deal.

Edu: That'll do nicely thankyou.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not for me, Clive. I would prefer we refused point blank to deal with that club ever again.

I see Mudryk has been called out for using the N word in a video he released a while ago. Chelsea's Mudryk. Of course it is.
Tbf, having read it, apparently it was singing a song where the word is in it. Have to be so careful these days, but hardly crime of the century given it’s the song!

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Wouldn't be surprised if he went today or stayed. Andy Naylor could get slaughtered on social media later🤭🤭🤭
Naylor has gone all in on this big time which suggests he is being fed by the club and its a certainty. Never seen him so active and confident so he is making the most of having the inside track for a change

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah it's really proven how effective having Naylor on point can be in this online guff.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Maybe, just maybe:

TB/PB to Edu: You have offered £70m to us for Caceido and £12m to Chelsea for Jorginho. Just give us the extra £12m and you can have Caceido. That's £82m up front, no instalments and you can tell Chelsea their Jorghino deal is off and they can keep him. Payback for high jacking your Mudryk deal.

I'm sure Edu would love that too. But it would be shit for us. Unless you are an Arse fan and I'm being whooshed?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Maybe, just maybe:

It's a cunning plan

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Frankly, Brighton sadly almost certainly is the hypothetical option. Still, you've avoided answering the question.............
Lol isn’t it enough to deal with the current window of rumours and ‘what ifs’ without making up scenarios for the next? 😂

I did answer your question though in the most honest way I could - I would rather none of our key players leave for any of the Big 6 - they are all stinking rich, all entitled and all our toughest competitors in the PL - If MC or anyone does leave in the summer, I honestly don’t really care which club they go to - they are all capable of swooping onto any single one of our players and will do even if it’s to take them out of play for us and sit them on a well-padded and exorbitantly priced bench- it is what it is.

I will move on gutted because we lost great player(s) but focus on the team we have left very much inspired by new signings. TB and PB have done nothing to make me think the Club’s interests won’t come first in all our dealings on the transfer market and that’s all that really matters to me. The other Arab/multi-billionaire American owning Big 6/7 clubs can go and do one as can the trolling oppo fans who are clearly behind much of the Transfer Twitter nonsense in the past few days AFAIC. 🤷🏻‍♂️

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Winning tweet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

02D7C9CA-A360-4710-91C4-E9752A084FFA.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here