Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm all for the model we are following.
Buy cheap/develop/sell high.

But it is a little bit concerning, if we are not even getting a full season out of our prospects.
Maybe we have just struck gold with Cucu/Moises and the next sales will be players we've got a bit more game time from.

i think ideally we would want a couple of seasons in the side before we sold, but sometimes players are just so good that the big boys come knocking.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm all for the model we are following.
Buy cheap/develop/sell high.

But it is a little bit concerning, if we are not even getting a full season out of our prospects.
Maybe we have just struck gold with Cucu/Moises and the next sales will be players we've got a bit more game time from.

The difference is Cucu and Caicedo were already strongly on the radar of the top clubs before we signed them. Their performances for us in the PL just then convince them that they are ready so they will move on quickly.

Players like Trossard, Mac Allister, Sanchez and obviously Bissouma will give us more game time as they were not wanted by the top clubs when we brought them in and they have developed into top quality players with us over that time.

I think the club are fully aware of this and have these two strands of players in their mind when we sign them. They're fully aware what might happen sooner rather than later with the particularly special talents like those two that we do exceptionally well to sign in the first place. If we do manage to sign one off talents like Cucu and Caicedo every now and again, then we've done very well. Watching them from early on, it was pretty obvious they weren't/aren't going to be with us for long. I have no problem with that as they are such exceptional talents and we will finance the future of the club through their extortionate sale prices.

Agree with both of this. I love our model, but I'm somewhat concerned that our flow in the pipeline is currently trickling rather than running smoothly. I might be wrong on this though.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I understand how transfers work and the roles agents play within them thank you very much so you can poke your podcasts.

I'd suggest you don't......due to your two incorrect posts previously.

i.e "how can you have an agreement between the player and the club but not the two clubs?"

As for Romano, there's a very good video on youtube following him around for the day where he receives calls direct from agents/those brokering deals before the news is out there. It is at that point that he would tweet about it.

I don't know why I'm trying to help though. You've clearly made your mind up despite facts n all that nonsense.

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I'd suggest you don't......due to your two incorrect posts previously.

As for Romano, there's a very good video on youtube following him around for the day where he receives calls direct from agents before the news is out there. It is at that point that he would tweet about it.

I don't know why I'm trying to help though. You've clearly made your mind up despite facts n all that nonsense.

Jesus you are making yourself look like a right **** now.

Given you appear to like blowing smoke up the arse of a bloke who clearly knows very little but claims to have "ins" at pretty much every club in the world (just think about that for a second....he has inside knowledge on every transfer!!) I suggest I'm good for your help thank you.

Youtube video of him taking a phone call makes him legit......oh you do make me laugh. Agents being the source of truth.....hahahhahahahahhaahahhahahahaha. Stop it!

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Get tougher to poach from,starting with hefty buy out clause's if we sign new players no matter how Locadian they may turn out.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Jesus you are making yourself look like a right **** now.

Given you appear to like blowing smoke up the arse of a bloke who clearly knows very little but claims to have "ins" at pretty much every club in the world (just think about that for a second....he has inside knowledge on every transfer!!) I suggest I'm good for your help thank you.

Youtube video of him taking a phone call makes him legit......oh you do make me laugh. Agents being the source of truth.....hahahhahahahahhaahahhahahahaha. Stop it!

Wow. I'm not blowing anything. I am just highlighting that your lazy assumptions throughout have been mostly incorrect on several points. I even suggested some literature/content to help perhaps change your mind on this but clearly that was not wanted as you've made your mind up for whatever reason. I'm really sorry it has clearly upset you.

I don't think for one second the man, or anyone has ever claimed that he has 'inside knowledge on every transfer'. I've never seen him covering the the big moves in League 2 and the National League for example. so again, another truly bizarre statement/moment from you there but that seems to be the running theme.

And finally, again, all i did was suggest the video from BleacherReport on youtube which is an interesting watch so you can see what kind of information he receives from people directly involved in the deals before he is then happy to report it. I never claimed this means they are 100% happening. The video in question even shows the agents for a potential Neymar (from PSG) to Barcelona deal being in contact. As we know, that never ended up happening. Of course agents lie/push the narrative they want but, I was clearly highlighting that he doesn't simply wait for news to be out there from other outlets before reporting it, as you claimed.

I think that's covered all the weird points you made but apologies if I missed any.

I appreciate you believe I have made myself look like a whatever **** means.....(.thanks by the way) but I would suggest you read your slightly hysterical (not ha ha hysterical) posts back and maybe consider if you are slightly over the top?

Have a good day. Try not to get too wound up.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Get tougher to poach from,starting with hefty buy out clause's if we sign new players no matter how Locadian they may turn out.

The only problem with that is that in order to get the hefty buy out clauses, you often have to give long contracts, like ...........................

..... Locadia :wink:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Wow. I'm not blowing anything. I am just highlighting that your lazy assumptions throughout have been mostly incorrect on several points. I even suggested some literature/content to help perhaps change your mind on this but clearly that was not wanted for whatever reason. I'm really sorry it has clearly upset you.

I don't think for one second the man, or anyone has ever claimed that he has 'inside knowledge on every transfer'. I've never seen him covering the the big moves in League 2 and the National League for example. so again, another truly bizarre moment from you there but that seems to be the running theme.

And finally, again, all i did was suggest the video from BleacherReport on youtube which is an interesting watch so you can see what kind of information he receives from people directly involved in the deals before he is then happy to report it.

I think that's covered all the weird points you made but apologies if I missed any.

I appreciate you believe I have made myself look like a whatever (**** means......thanks by the way) but I would suggest you read your slightly hysterical (not ha ha hysterical) posts back and maybe consider if you are slightly over the top?

Have a good day. Try not to get too wound up.

I'm not wound up in the slightest. In fact it's been an interesting to discuss a topic with someone who has been taken in by an "influencer". I thought it was only young girls who fell into those traps....unless you are a young girl then I apologise.

I'd never heard of the bloke until the summer. He was wrong about Cucurella going to City and has deleted his posts about it. He then claimed it was a done deal with Chelsea for £50m, it wasn't. A day later when respectable journos reported it to be £63m he changed tune and said it was £55m + add ons.

You've got to doff your cap to the lad because he's managed to dupe nearly 12 million people into thinking he has inside knowledge when he clearly doesn't. He appears quite regularly on my twitter feed these days (I assume because I paid interest to his tweets during the summer?) and I've not seen him have one inside scoop. He's very good at taking others content and putting his spin on it.

Player X is going to sign for Team Y for a deal worth £Zm here we go!

Basic but it's worked well for him it would seem.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm not wound up in the slightest. In fact it's been an interesting to discuss a topic with someone who has been taken in by an "influencer". I thought it was only young girls who fell into those traps....unless you are a young girl then I apologise.

I'm guessing the people responsible for employing people at Sky Sports, CBS and The Guardian are also young girls then?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I
I'd never heard of the bloke until the summer.

Brilliant.

So you've never heard of him until about 3 months ago but he's basically never right......

I
He was wrong about Cucurella going to City and has deleted his posts about it

Blimey. As I've ALREADY SAID he simply reported that Man City were trying to get the deal done and that Cucurella had agreed personal terms but the issue was the clubs agreeing a fee. You then kicked off saying that wasn't possible as it's tapping up. Please try and read the points so I don't have to repeat them again.

He then claimed it was a done deal with Chelsea for £50m, it wasn't.
Aaaaaaand finally you are wrong yet again. Here is what he actually wrote....not what you remembered at all. He said more than £50m.

Marc Cucurella to Chelsea, here we go! Full agreement in place between Chelsea and Brighton for more than £50m. Levi Colwill on the verge of joining Brighton soon. 🚨🔵 #CFC

Personal terms already agreed, no way for Man City. Cucurella will become Chelsea new signing, done.

That was on the 3rd of August. I believe the deal went through on the 5th

Please, i desperately implore you to at least check stuff before you state them as things that happened. It will save us both a lot of time.

Please don't reply to this. You've won. I'm done. You've worn me down. It's genuinely painful.

Last edited:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Big clubs interested in Caicedo and him being open to playing for them is hardly groundbreaking news!!

Let’s be honest we have all been watching and enjoying him this season knowing full well he will be the most likely to move on next summer.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Please, i desperately implore you to at least check stuff before you state them as things that happened. It will save us both a lot of time.

In return can I desperately implore you to practice what you preach....?

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Aug 1
Chelsea are confident on reaching an agreement with Marc Cucurella, not expected to be an issue. Contract proposal’s being prepared. 🚨🔵 #CFC

Negotiations ongoing with Brighton. Price tag: £50m. Chelsea want to be fast - including Levi Colwill as part of the conversations.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Aug 3
Marc Cucurella will be in London on Thursday morning together with his agents: Chelsea have already booked medical tests then contract until June 2028 will be signed. 🚨🔵 #CFC

Fee will be £52.5m for Cucurella and then Brighton will buy Levi Colwill in a separated deal.

(also wrong about Colwill as well)

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Aug 3
Been told Marc Cucurella will sign contract valid until June 2028, six year deal as new Chelsea player. Personal terms were agreed since Monday morning. 🚨🔵 #CFC

Full agreement between clubs for bit more than £50m fee. More details to follow on Levi Colwill too.

It’s done.

A bit more?? £13m is more than a bit!

Please don't reply to this. You've won. I'm done. You've worn me down. It's genuinely painful.

Yah me! Although I didn't realise it was a competition. I might take the rest of the day off.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
In return can I desperately implore you to practice what you preach....?

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Aug 1
Chelsea are confident on reaching an agreement with Marc Cucurella, not expected to be an issue. Contract proposal’s being prepared. [emoji599][emoji838] #CFC

Negotiations ongoing with Brighton. Price tag: £50m. Chelsea want to be fast - including Levi Colwill as part of the conversations.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Aug 3
Marc Cucurella will be in London on Thursday morning together with his agents: Chelsea have already booked medical tests then contract until June 2028 will be signed. [emoji599][emoji838] #CFC

Fee will be £52.5m for Cucurella and then Brighton will buy Levi Colwill in a separated deal.

(also wrong about Colwill as well)

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Aug 3
Been told Marc Cucurella will sign contract valid until June 2028, six year deal as new Chelsea player. Personal terms were agreed since Monday morning. [emoji599][emoji838] #CFC

Full agreement between clubs for bit more than £50m fee. More details to follow on Levi Colwill too.

It’s done.

A bit more?? £13m is more than a bit!

Yah me! Although I didn't realise it was a competition. I might take the rest of the day off.
You are seriously embarrassing yourself.....

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
It’s unlikely Moises will be with us next season if he continues playing as he is and scores more goals as well. If he has a good World Cup , then I suspect he will join a very small list of players worth around £100 M . I’m not joking .

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It’s unlikely Moises will be with us next season if he continues playing as he is and scores more goals as well. If he has a good World Cup , then I suspect he will join a very small list of players worth around £100 M . I’m not joking .

He might not ever be worth £100m, but we might get £100m. Chelsea have more money than sense

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here