Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If it happens - this window really dispels the ‘Brighton only buy cheap, sell high’ thing I guess
I know we were in for kudus before Ajax got him so this is not that surprising. But the fact that we are willing to spend this much now makes me feel de zerbi has a bigger saying in transfers.

Very risky to spend 40m on a player from a bin man's league.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
That will get em chirping

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Attacking midfielder. Not winger and not defensive midfield midfielder like Caicedo

This is where he played last season for Ajax. Looks like he is best on the right.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230805-191610.png
    Screenshot_20230805-191610.png
    308.6 KB · Views: 93

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Attacking midfielder. Not winger and not defensive midfield midfielder like Caicedo
Nope. Plays all over the pitch to a good level. RDZ has had it hard for Kudus for a long time apparently and Tony is feeding the Italian what he craves. We won’t have a clue where he’ll play until Roberto start using him.

He’ll receive the No10 shirt, obviously.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I know we were in for kudus before Ajax got him so this is not that surprising. But the fact that we are willing to spend this much now makes me feel de zerbi has a bigger saying in transfers.

Very risky to spend 40m on a player from a bin man's league.
The Lizard is going ‘all in’ isn’t he!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This does feel like a huge signing for us. Replacing Mac Alister most likely as a good number 10 but capable of playing aross the midfield.
I’ll be honest - I’m at Vicente levels of excitement for this.

This player has been linked to Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd. We‘re going head to head with the Big Six for a player.

It’s absolutely astonishing. If we get him, I’ll be completely blown away!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here