Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohamed Camara

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
So the article is a regular feature where they analyse the team/squad weakness of a club and suggest potential signings?

What is the significance of saying Camara looks like he is off to Brighton if there's no link? If it's fantasy and about possible signings why rule one out for no reason?

I'm not saying we are or aren't in for Camara - I have absolutely no idea - I'm just struggling to understand why they've randomly mentioned him coming to us.

exactly, that's why I posted it. I'd expect that kind of speculation from talksport, maybe, but not from a source that generally doesn't confirm things unless there's a pretty good chance of it happening (yes I know it's a tifo piece but they're still part of the athletic and I doubt whoever edits things would let a tifo piece which contradicts the info their journalists have be published)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't wait to see the The Camara alongside The Computer and Caicedo. The Killer Cees.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Dunk, Maupay, Cucarella, Gross and Potter were in a Zoom call….Potter turned on his camera.

“Can everyone see me?”

“Yes.”

“Oui.”

“Si.”

“Ja.”

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I’ve been following this one a bit. If we did pip Leeds to him I think he’d be a great Bissouma replacement. I personally think we need a like for like defensive midfielder replacement to allow Mwepu and Caicedo to play in the positions they were towards the end of last season.
Leeds fans have been all over it for a fortnight or so.

Kojakker

Jun 10, 2022
I think his agent is just getting him more exposure. I’d rather stay in the dark until the deal is fully developed.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've no idea whether this player is any better than what we've already got - though if he is, he must be pretty damn good. What has occurred to me is that we've already got a fair old crowd of midfielders - and sooner or later, the more we get in, one or more of them is going to want to move away to get more game time - and right now I can't think of anyone in our existing midfield options that I'd want to see leaving the club.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I've no idea whether this player is any better than what we've already got - though if he is, he must be pretty damn good. What has occurred to me is that we've already got a fair old crowd of midfielders - and sooner or later, the more we get in, one or more of them is going to want to move away to get more game time - and right now I can't think of anyone in our existing midfield options that I'd want to see leaving the club.

In this thread of photography jokes, this comment is non-Canon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here