Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mogwai-help needed please!

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
I've been hearing the name for years but never knowingly heard anything by them. Zane Lowe played what I think might be the new single the other day and I liked it enough to check out some of their other stuff but where do I start? I'm hoping that the collective good taste of NSC can point me in the right direction. Over to you, guys and gals!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
google.gif
:jester:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
"Hunted by a Freak" is pretty decent - Channel 4 used it for their film ads a while back

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Or get it wet

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
what i've got. all quality. i'm so jealous - getting into them for the first time. enjoy!

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 116

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Thankyou.

Just downloaded a couple of tracks at random and they are both excellent.

Play.com...here i come.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Dropkick Turnip said:
I've been hearing the name for years but never knowingly heard anything by them. Zane Lowe played what I think might be the new single the other day and I liked it enough to check out some of their other stuff but where do I start? I'm hoping that the collective good taste of NSC can point me in the right direction. Over to you, guys and gals!

Use the link and everything you could need to know about Mogwai should be there ;)www.dvd.co.uk/product.asp?id=D073743

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
They ar eclass, their new album called the beast is out soon and is available now form various irreputable download sources :winkwinknudgenudge:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Government Commissions [BBC Sessions 1996-2003] is a good entry point.

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Thanks to those of you who have helped me on my way. I've opted for "Happy Songs For Happy People" and "Government Commissions" for starters and I'll work my way back from there. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here