Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mods can't handle the heat

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The thread title reminded me of when I was Kefalonia last summer. It was 40 degrees poolside and I couldn't move for the heat. So I got my phone out and looked at NSC. Found myself moving a thread that had just been posted with the c word in the title.

Does that answer the thread title?

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
The brief we all moderate under is "No abuse" from ANYONE, reasonable and healthy debate is fine, but name calling etc is not, by ANYONE.

I don't wish to fuel this debate any further as it has been done to death quite honestly, consequently I will not get into a heavy debate over it, for no other reason than I don't want to, and quite honestly I am enjoying my lager and my saturday night in (oh and I am on a promise later :) )

So lets all hold hands, swing them in a happy and jovial way, kiss and be friends :kiss:

:needpics:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
These comments are not helping Bozza and the Mods record our difficult second album.

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
This is a great forum Big Thanks to Bozza and mods. The work you do is appreciated by myself and the vast majority.. Keep up the good work!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The thread title reminded me of when I was Kefalonia last summer. It was 40 degrees poolside and I couldn't move for the heat. So I got my phone out and looked at NSC. Found myself moving a thread that had just been posted with the c word in the title.

Does that answer the thread title?

Nice use of your trip to Kefalonia. :thumbsup:
Modding is a thankless task, because there are always those who look to fight authority as often as possible, wherever it can be found.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
My God there's some moaners on here recently what with this thread and the stand up / sit down one !

You'd never think we have a spanking new stadium that's the best in the league, one of the most talented squads ever to wear the stripes, a young and gifted manager, a multi-millionaire chairman spending his own money on the club, a position in the league that gives us a chance of going up and some of the best pies in the country.

Miserable sods !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My God there's some moaners on here recently what with this thread and the stand up / sit down one !

You'd never think we have a spanking new stadium that's the best in the country, the most talented squad ever to wear the stripes, a young and gifted manager, a multi-millionaire chairman spending his own money on the club, a position in the league that gives us a chance of going up and the best pies in the country.

Miserable sods !

A couple of needed edits you miserable sod.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here