Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mods and Rocks

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
FECK------you're right:blush:

AS you asked(not) I can't grip my 30" Stillsons at the mo due to being roughed up by several distant relatives of Hitlers SS Guard:moo:

30 in Stillsons ? No such thing, you didn't get a bang on the head yesterday?

Anybody else see this incident?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
FECK------you're right:blush:

AS you asked(not) I can't grip my 30" Stillsons at the mo due to being roughed up by several distant relatives of Hitlers SS Guard:moo:

How many were there ? You see, as I was leaving the cavalry were running toward the entrance. Well, I say running, more of an aggressively animated saunter.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Ignore the smokey atmosphere, not seen in later videos at the event....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
How many were there ? You see, as I was leaving the cavalry were running toward the entrance. Well, I say running, more of an aggressively animated saunter.

If you watch the conger on you tube we appear half way through---within a few minutes I was thrown on my back (ripping my jacket) by some brain-dead steward - you brave little fecker.
He pulled my fingers back on my left hand(WHY) and I was dragged out - leaving several hundred Albion /Norwich fans enjoying themselves.
All I did was to try to pull my son away from several stewards who took a disliking to my son blowing water vapour into the air.
If I could be bothered I could take the Albion to the cleaners on the behaviour of the miserable feckers they call stewards.
Did you see the bloke on the right hand side speaker who tried to look hard and despite hundreds of fans going mad just looked on aggressively.
I've got a picture of him but can't work out how to get it on NSC.(probably for the best)

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If you watch the conger on you tube we appear half way through---within a few minutes I was thrown on my back (ripping my jacket) by some brain-dead steward - you brave little fecker.
He pulled my fingers back on my left hand(WHY) and I was dragged out - leaving several hundred Albion /Norwich fans enjoying themselves.
All I did was to try to pull my son away from several stewards who took a disliking to my son blowing water vapour into the air.
If I could be bothered I could take the Albion to the cleaners on the behaviour of the miserable feckers they call stewards.
Did you see the bloke on the right hand side speaker who tried to look hard and despite hundreds of fans going mad just looked on aggressively.
I've got a picture of him but can't work out how to get it on NSC.(probably for the best)

I only saw the stewards in front of the speakers, trying not to tap their feet to 'Le Chic'...

As regards the aggressive looking man, I wonder if it was one of those who wistfully remember the years of aggro, his countenance twisted in anger and anxiety that it has all come to this.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Ignore the smokey atmosphere, not seen in later videos at the event....

Just watched this----our lot our on the far left----the miserable steward is by the right hand speaker.
Where do they employ these blokes from----- MARS?
When I was shoved back onto my feet his was the first face I saw:tosser:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I only saw the stewards in front of the speakers, trying not to tap their feet to 'Le Chic'...

As regards the aggressive looking man, I wonder if it was one of those who wistfully remember the years of aggro, his countenance twisted in anger and anxiety that it has all come to this.

The bloke looks no older than twenty five----so that's a no then.
I hope you are not comparing him to me Mr Lines?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The bloke looks no older than twenty five----so that's a no then.
I hope you are not comparing him to me Mr Lines?

Oh, no. That was not the intention. Apologies if it came across like that.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Wrong Direction saw it-----but as he caused it by smoking his E Fag he is pleading NOT GUILTY:wrong:
You've been thrown out twice now! Going for the hat trick before the seasons over?
Wrong Direction saw it-----but as he caused it by smoking his E Fag he is pleading NOT GUILTY:wrong:
You've been thrown put twice now! Going for the hatick

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
There's was no issue with the conga whatsoever but it got a bit boisterous after that, raining Harveys and Fosters on the records as they were playing so we were trying to calm it down a bit!

East stand stewards need to come into the away concourse every now and then.It constantly rains beer due to their dancing and singing before,during and after the game.there's no issues so we leave them to put money in the tills and then throw it on the floor.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wouldn't it be great to get that sort of atmosphere in the ground?

It doesn't have to be about abusing the opposition or coming up with non - catchy dittos. We don't have to copy Sloop whatever.

I enjoyed FC United singing 'Top of the World'.

Just something simple, that we all know and gets people going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here