Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moderately famous bands that have NEVER been mentioned on NSC before.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Unless my Search facility is playing up (in which case I consider myself owned), it would appear that 'moderately successful and rather good' pseudo-goths THE MARCH VIOLETS have never been name-checked in a single one of the 10,000 or so music threads to have been started on NSC during its current incarnation.

I shall put that right forthwith with the full 12" version of Snake Dance: imo one of the best songs of the mid-80s.

[yt]7sU6JWWbzAs[/yt]

Any other 'quite well known in their day' bands that have slipped under the NSC radar?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Computer says no for... WISHBONE ASH

Semi-known dull rockers without any hint of wit, wisdom or imagination. Their albums were called things like 'Wishbone Ash I' 'Wishbone Ash III' and 'Wishbone Ash XVIII'. Not the brightest primates ever to roam the earth. Saw them once, well at least for the three songs before I walked out least I fall into a coma, when me vague associates 'The Nicky Moore Band' once blagged a support at The Dome.

There may be youtube evidence available, but can't be arsed.

Correctly and completely ignored by NSC up to now.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
You're so wrong it aint true!

They were posted a few weeks back (Youtube link), and I must have mentioned them at least 3 billion times since my incarnation within this hallowed, celestially starless, piece of cyber shit!

Still one more mention is fine by me!

Ted Turner and Andy Powell forever baby!

Rock and Roll!

and mark my words: The King Will Come!

Oh yeah!

Kosh

Attachments

• rocknrolluniverse413001.jpg
    rocknrolluniverse413001.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 40

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Poppy & the Jezebels

A current band who may well be successful in the future seeing that:
a) They consist of 4 girls
b) None of them a re currently over 17
c) They actually play their own instruments live though you'll have to wait a few years to see them at a non-underage gig as they aren't old enough.

[yt]e7LTaJtry0U[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here