Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moder

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
And. AND.
Let's remember that some people on here have been pretty vocal about Karbownik not being a LWB. Well Moder defintely isn't one. So fair play to the lad. Looked very, very assured. Can see him really contributing in CM next year (Gross' replacement I'd guess).

Personally think he’ll be Bissoumas replacement once he’s sold.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Gross's replacement? Gross is maturing like a fine wine. Business as usual - Cruyff turn, tick, Assist, tick, Great engine and involvement for 90 minutes, tick. Too early to write him off just yet.

Too early and too stupid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Trust me he can. Just didn't get in today but long/placed shoot is one of his best atributes

Tongue in cheek - he had two good chances early doors that he fluffed. Generally I thought he looked a class act. Appears to be keeping Mac Allister out which is impressive

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Strange how the recruitment team were in for so much criticism not that long ago and here we are seeing the results

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Tactical master class of positioning.

Where on earth was he meant to be playing?

Newcastle could never pick him up.

That’s why Potter is on a 5 year contract.

Inverted wing back I reckon

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Personally think he’ll be Bissoumas replacement once he’s sold.

Well he’ll deserve that if he does get his spot because he has to be better than 4 (four) other international midfielders in Pröpper, Alzate, Molumby & Caicedo.

Let’s hope he plays against England so we can see some more of him!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
He gives us something different. He’s good on the ball and energetic. I think it’s great that we now have so many options that even an expert like me couldn’t tell you our best starting line up!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great call by Potter, Toon didn't have a clue how to handle Moder in those opening minutes, and we grabbed the initiative.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
That second chance early on would've been class- just seen it again on MOTD- he won the ball, fed it, and absolutely hared into the box, lovely clean first team strike but straight at the GK. Would've been a GREAT goal.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
:bowdown:

MODER1.gif

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Watched a bit of him for Poland and Poznań after we signed him and believe me, that was merely a glimpse of what he has offer.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And. AND.
Let's remember that some people on here have been pretty vocal about Karbownik not being a LWB. Well Moder defintely isn't one. So fair play to the lad. Looked very, very assured. Can see him really contributing in CM next year (Gross' replacement I'd guess).

There’s no way Gross is getting dropped any time soon. And I hear he’s very happy here himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Seriously impressive, even down to keeping the xG up in a game we utterly dominated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here