Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Moder to score 1st and England to win 2-1 170/1

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Moder becoming a thorn in Southgate's side?

More becoming an arrow for Potter's side!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Moder has been a bit of a thorn for Gareth Southgate over the two games"

Marvellous. England will qualify and our boy did good. Win/Win

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just remember we’re English not Polish lads & lasses ffs - great to see Moder shine but not against our country. Saying that it’s not a bad result and 7 points from those 3 games - 2 very tough - is decent enough. Well done England!

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Dunk would have probably stopped the cross from Lewandowski…just saying :whistle:

Fantastic setup from Moder though, won’t be surprised if that performance turned some heads.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
"Moder has been a bit of a thorn for Gareth Southgate over the two games"

Marvellous. England will qualify and our boy did good. Win/Win

The risk and small ish outlay has been worth it with him and Kabo even if Kabo doesn’t make it. Absolute gem of a find. Let’s hope the striker we’ve just signed is like that for Stoke…

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I wonder if Potter has considered playing Moder in more attacking areas in the Prem? So far (in a variety of positions) this season he has:- Assisted a goal in our first match against Burnley, scored against Cardiff in the cup match & provided a bit of inspiration to earn Poland a draw against England.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Just remember we’re English not Polish lads & lasses ffs - great to see Moder shine but not against our country. Saying that it’s not a bad result and 7 points from those 3 games - 2 very tough - is decent enough. Well done England!

I think most people are grown up enough to be behind their country AND their club player playing against them. :)

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Once again Southgate freezes. Just like the euros final he failed to make a substitution when we are crying out for one.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I wonder if Potter has considered playing Moder in more attacking areas in the Prem? So far (in a variety of positions) this season he has:- Assisted a goal in our first match against Burnley, scored against Cardiff in the cup match & provided a bit of inspiration to earn Poland a draw against England.
Our lack of wing backs hasn’t helped, Cucu with Jakob in front of him could be a winner.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I may support England, old chap. But I'm not taking orders.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Would have settled for the draw at the start. No defeats wanted in Hungary or Poland. Mission accomplished.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I may support England, old chap. But I'm not taking orders.

I’d be head butting the changing room walls like butcher if I was playing young man :lol:

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Need a gif of the Moder turn, excellent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here