Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaning

cyrilthesinik

Oct 15, 2011
I think the older fans who went through the hard times and the good times before have a more balanced view of things. NSC is a easy place to be when we are flying and difficult place when we are losing..that will never change, just got to except that everyone has their opinion that might not be the same as yours.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think the older fans who went through the hard times and the good times before have a more balanced view of things. NSC is a easy place to be when we are flying and difficult place when we are losing..that will never change, just got to except that everyone has their opinion that might not be the same as yours.

The older fans were the ones moaning about boring football in the top flight under Mike Bailey.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I wouldn't worry too much about a few moaners, over 25600 at the game yesterday but realistically how many are on here moaning? 20 or 30? Hardly a representative snapshot of our support is it. The thing is with moaners and complainers in general is they are always the most vocal minority.

NIGELROBERT

Jul 5, 2010
nottingham
you are so right mate good on you
This board has become one massive moan in, by so called fans who are unrealistic and over demanding
Really is a depressing place these days.

Suspect most are "new" or at least born again supporters...and who forget where we can from and where we are now

Get some perspective and enjoy the journey.....and above all have some patience......we will get there ( premier league)...but let's make sure we are ready and fully prepared......just look how good Southampton were last season, and how they are struggling now
If it takes a year or so more.....then so be it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here