Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan Up

Moaner

• Moanings for losers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • I love to moan (and groan)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Stop oppressing the moaners les, they have every right to be boring and pious

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Woodchip said:
Can we all stand around singing West Side Story songs first?

When you're a Jet you're a Jet..........

If you like. You might look a bit silly if you do but I suppose you're used to that.

ZING!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Okay, so if ever I meet you I'll come up to ya, call you Dribbles and then we'll settle our grievances with a good old knife fight?

Thats kind of missing the point. I don't really care about being called silly names and if someone came up to me and called me something like dribbles I would certainly not get into a fight over it. The point is I doubt many of the people that have had a go at me today would say anything to anyones face.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Simster said:
:jester:

Nice one scrappy. You weren't cross and riled at all. Not in any way. *chuckle*

Of course I was, I mean it won't give me any long term damage.
:D

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nibble said:
Thats kind of missing the point. I don't really care about being called silly names and if someone came up to me and called me something like dribbles I would certainly not get into a fight over it. The point is I doubt many of the people that have had a go at me today would say anything to anyones face.

Probably not but then nobody here is doing anything but having a giggle aren't they?

And that's the end of my input to the thread.

BYE EVERYONE

(Love you QUIMSTER xx)

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Nibble said:
I've said thinks to Les' face and Chappers. Nothing insulting as they are BIGGER than me (width not height), but I still spoke to them.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Nibble said:

Whereas you would no doubt. You called me a prick on this thread, I imagine it'd be no different if we were face to face. Right?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
How have you fixtured yourself twice on the same thread Woodchip?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Just checking for the official NSC record book, now that everything's died down: any abusive PMs behind the scenes during the highly-entertaining skirmish? "You shitter want to say that to my face? Let's do it, I ain't joking", that kind of thing? Thanks.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
Just checking for the official NSC record book, now that everything's died down: any abusive PMs behind the scenes during the highly-entertaining skirmish? "You shitter want to say that to my face? Let's do it, I ain't joking", that kind of thing? Thanks.

none here - but then again obviously I'm too nice...you FUCKER ahem :blush: :angel:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Also Woodchip why did you say 'thinks' to my face?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Man of Harveys said:

Are you starting? Do you want some? Eh?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
Sadly FRANK stayed out of this one. :(

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tedebear said:
none here - but then again obviously I'm too nice...you FUCKER ahem :blush: :angel:
Now you can call me all the bad names you want...;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here