Moan Up

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaner

• Moanings for losers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • I love to moan (and groan)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Stop oppressing the moaners les, they have every right to be boring and pious

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have to say I honestly cannot believe the response I have got off you lot on this thread. You all love to join the winning side and then when you get talked back to get aggressive.Not an original, forward thinker among you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And Chapman, I'm surprised at you. I always thought you were ok. Obviously not.

Les Biehn said:

It was a joke. You know when someone says yeah well you started it mate, cos you did, start the thread. Which started the argument. Like. But then it's funny cos your point was to moan at people who say threads are shit but then post in them anyway. Which you have just done. Like. I mean, can't they just ignore them or stick their heads in ovens or summat?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nibble said:

What are you on about? I'm not ganging up with anybody, I've not even backed anyone up . Until about half an hour ago I genuinely thought you've been taking the piss hence I've been having a giggle.

I still think you might be on the wind a bit though.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Nibble said:

basically this is your mistake,

assume everyone is a sad c* nt , until proved otherwise

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
It was a joke. You know when someone says yeah well you started it mate, cos you did, start the thread. Which started the argument. Like. But then it's funny cos your point was to moan at people who say threads are shit but then post in them anyway. Which you have just done. Like. I mean, can't they just ignore them or stick their heads in ovens or summat?

:lolol: Oh dear Lokki, you have certainly got me there.

So I made a joke about the thread being rubbish, you make a joke about me starting it and I make a lighthearted rebuttal. I actually thought we were having a bit of a laugh there but clearly you still want to show everyone how clever clever you are:rolleyes:

That will teach me for trying to have a bit of banter with you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What are you on about? I'm not ganging up with anybody, I've not even backed anyone up . Until about half an hour ago I genuinely thought you've been taking the piss hence I've been having a giggle.

I still think you might be on the wind a bit though.

A lot of people just seeing a chance to vent at someone. If it makes them feel better about themselves I'm not really fussed it is only an internet board, just a shame they are keyboard cowards.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Lokki 7 said:

WHOOOOOOOOOSSSHH!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
Yes Les, you truly have learned the hard way but it is a lesson I hope you have learned well. :rolleyes:

Well if the opportunity to have a bit of a laugh arises with you again I will attempt to take it but I won't hold my breath.:rolleyes:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nibble said:
A lot of people just seeing a chance to vent at someone. If it makes them feel better about themselves I'm not really fussed it is only an internet board, just a shame they are keyboard cowards.

Okay, so if ever I meet you I'll come up to ya, call you Dribbles and then we'll settle our grievances with a good old knife fight?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Nibble said:

Nibble said:
You are a patronising c unt Lokki.

:lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nibble said:
I have to say I honestly cannot believe the response I have got off you lot on this thread. You all love to join the winning side and then when you get talked back to get aggressive.Not an original, forward thinker among you.

:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports