Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan Up

Moaner

• Moanings for losers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • I love to moan (and groan)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Stop oppressing the moaners les, they have every right to be boring and pious

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
I would provide refreshments at least. One Scooby snack or two?

ScubySnack.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Simster said:
When I started out, I simply wasn't aware that we had our very own Scrappy Doo on the board. Little old nipple has provided the entertainment here though, Justine.

Come on nipple, pretend I've taken my paw off your tail. :)

You are a very dull little man.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Simster. You are the worst one out of the lot. It is obvious you wouldn't have the f***ing stones to act like this in real life, chipping in like a little girl.

Little girly prick.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Simster said:
When I started out, I simply wasn't aware that we had our very own Scrappy Doo on the board. Little old nipple has provided the entertainment here though, Justine.

Come on nipple, pretend I've taken my paw off your tail. :)

Well mate, not ever having watched said show, I have no idea what you mean by calling him a Scrappy Doo...but hey ho...onwards we go...

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He means he believes I am a small, yappy little dog with spirit and no physical strength, which I would think he would retract if he ever saw me in person.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nibble said:
He means he believes I am a small, yappy little dog with spirit and no physical strength, which I would think he would retract if he ever saw me in person.

I sort of got that idea but I'm at a lost as to how he made the connection really cause I haven't ever watched it though...

What was the ? for back a few pages?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:

Because you infact look exactly the same as your avatar.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
tedebear said:
I sort of got that idea but I'm at a lost as to how he made the connection really cause I haven't ever watched it though...

What was the ? for back a few pages?

It was a tongue in cheek question for dissing Les and was not meant to be aggressive before anyone here starts accusing me of having a go at women or something equally daft.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have to say though as insults go that whole scrappy doo one is a bit rubbish.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nibble said:
It was a tongue in cheek question for dissing Les and was not meant to be aggressive before anyone here starts accusing me of having a go at women or something equally daft.

Don't be daft man, I can stand up for myself - I wasn't dissing him either, I was being honest (hard to spot on here I know) - I liked the head in oven analagy! Cracked me up! :lol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I wish Cripple would calm down a bit.

No you dont, you just wanted a chance to use the hilarious slightly differant name you came up with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here