Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan Up

Moaner

• Moanings for losers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • I love to moan (and groan)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Stop oppressing the moaners les, they have every right to be boring and pious

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Les, what the f*** do you do for a job? Shouldn't you be DOING something? If you could find something more constructive to do with your time other than blither on about any old bollocks on here, it would be less painful for everyone!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I gloomily hoped for something that examines human sidings, psychological caste systems, ladders of social standing, the theories of small-handed miserablists unable to wave their sorrow goodbye.
Instead i'm sat in the I'm Better Than You Final Word League Division 17. Masculine figurines on display.
The most unhappy part that i found it necessary to read so i could make at a comment somewhere.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
...some cheese & onion. Anyone want any?
No...how about bringing us some of those peanut wotsits (aka "erdnussflips") that remain oddly unavailable in the UK, GUFF-lehound? Eh, bloody do something useful. :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
That would be an ecumenical matter.

From my personal perspective it is definitely more philosophical than theological.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Man of Harveys said:
No...how about bringing us some of those peanut wotsits (aka "erdnussflips") that remain oddly unavailable in the UK, GUFF-lehound? Eh, bloody do something useful. :angry:

I think I've tried those.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Willow said:
Les, what the f*** do you do for a job? Shouldn't you be DOING something? If you could find something more constructive to do with your time other than blither on about any old bollocks on here, it would be less painful for everyone!

Another one who reads the thread only to moan about it:rolleyes:

How the hell is it painful for everyone, no one is forcing you to read it. If I stick my head in the oven I don't moan at the manufacturer for making it hot.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:

How the hell is it painful for everyone, no one is forcing you to read it. If I stick my head in the oven I don't moan at the manufacturer for making it hot.
:lolol:

I think some people are a little too up themselves and then when they managed to get a little group together they goaded each other on and little wind ups like Simpler get involved and the geeks have a little victory party.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:

Brilliant!! :clap: I do wish I was as clever!! :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here