Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan Up

Moaner

• Moanings for losers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • I love to moan (and groan)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Stop oppressing the moaners les, they have every right to be boring and pious

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Nibble said:
I wouldn't get too high and mighty after your little bit of support from others Lokki.

Don't back track now sonny, (or doing a MORRIS as it is known on NSC).

Nibble said:
Lokki and wozza I can respect

:lolol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Nibble said:
Lokki and wozza I can respect cos they were arguing thier side, you however Simster are a little kid who wanted to jump in and stir it up, making shitty remarks and wimpishly jumping in on the winning side like a little girl. You truly are a little cock.

What the f***?! Don't EVER f***ing respect me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nibble said:
Lokki and wozza I can respect cos they were arguing thier side, you however Simster are a little kid who wanted to jump in and stir it up, making shitty remarks and wimpishly jumping in on the winning side like a little girl. You truly are a little cock.
:lolol: *winner*

P.S. Have you put your knickers on yet? :jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Listen KOKKI, pack it in :flameboun :flameboun

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I said I can respect you for arguing your side, I didn't say I f***ing liked you. The pair of you are a couple of little geeks who have for once in your life got a bit of support for an argument so don't start thinking you are something big and clever and be thinking you can start to get ideas above your stations cos there aint one of you that would carry on like this in real life.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
I said I can respect you for arguing your side, I didn't say I f***ing liked you. The pair of you are a couple of little geeks who have for once in your life got a bit of support for an argument so don't start thinking you are something big and clever and be thinking you can start to get ideas above your stations cos there aint one of you that would carry on like this in real life.

I reckon Lokki would but Wozza no way. Could this be a poll?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was quite happy to walk away from this crap but you pair of idiots wouldn't let it go so I am quite happy to sit here arguing with you til the end of the day.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nibble said:
scrappy.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Simster said:

Simster you are like aone of those kids in school who stand behind someone goading them on but scarper as soon as it kicks off.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Trufflehound said:
Sorry, can't stand cider.

I've got a six-pack of Duvel and some cheese & onion. Anyone want any?

Got any pork scratchings?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here