Moan Up

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaner

• Moanings for losers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • I love to moan (and groan)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Stop oppressing the moaners les, they have every right to be boring and pious

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Simster said:
I am GUTTED this that this is the first time I opened this thread. Nipple, I'm afraid you're coming across as a flouncing handbag. In fact, now is probably a good time for you to put your nickers on and make us all a cup of tea before you embarras yourself even further. :thumbsup:

My names not Nipple, I haven't flounced and just because you wouldn't have the balls to stand up for yourself don't have a go at others for doing it. kay?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
The insults are pretty amateur on here, a lot of work to do yet.
It's got potential though. Did you bring a pizza and a six-pack?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nibble said:
My names not Nipple, I haven't flounced and just because you wouldn't have the balls to stand up for yourself don't have a go at others for doing it. kay?
Nipple, its perfectly simple.

You can either carry on acting like the board's very own Scrappy Doo. Or, you can step away from the keyboard, put your nickers back on, and let the adults have a turn.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I really do like to moan. If you spend life as a negativist administering prophecies that life is as drab as one expects to anyone who has the f***ing will to listen, then moaning becomes the only option. Often to oneself. Also, the real world is pandering disinteresting cracks in human's smirks, those kept for performance's sake by quizshow hosts and attached to the soulless voiceovers of local radio bank or carwheel adverts. What flows of lasting depth is the closed eye and uncleansed psychological canvass, unsigned and creased, folded at the bottom of a schoolbag with bananaskins and nectarine seeds aspray along it's base.

Those who embrace life, hold it aloft and hand it awards for each day's glittering display of greys and flowers bulbed and monontonies and repetitive choirs heralding the birth of the next Him, i find to be incorrect, my opposite, and therefore difficult to tumble with. The truth of any person lies in the secrets of their darkest hour. Any other statement just a cover. So, it's best to moan of everything, pop the unsolvable misery that sums you somewhere in the middle, and walk along with honesty on your lapel.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Simster said:
Nipple, its perfectly simple.

You can either carry on acting like the board's very own Scrappy Doo. Or, you can step away from the keyboard, put your nickers back on, and let the adults have a turn.

Oh I see and using Nipple in place of Nibble is a truly adult way to carry yourself is it?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I just popped out to get a sandwich, anything interesting happen?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I've read all of this thread and very good japery it is too - the spirit of Mad Frank courses through every (brit)byte. But I still don't know which poll option to vote for. Am I WEIRD?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
Popped down Bargain Booze and got 24 Bows for £12. Curry on order. Beer Fridge on and Wireless working....
Excellent, that should keep us going until about page 12 at any rate. Do you think this'll be FRANK or BUBBA?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Simster said:
No, it's just that you're acting like A BIT OF A TIT. :wave:

Why, cos I said a few things that you don't agree with? You are renowned for being a tit so glass houses and all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports