Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan Up

Moaner

• Moanings for losers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • I love to moan (and groan)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Stop oppressing the moaners les, they have every right to be boring and pious

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
Do you really think that I am not pissing myself with laughter at this thread?

No, not really. To be honest I don't think anybody thinks you are so I'm not sure it's worth trying to make out you are.

I'm sure you're a nice bloke Lokki, just to do seem to have something of a judgemental approach to what it is only a message board.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's obvious that I am pissing people off on this thread so I will apologise to those who I have offended and go to another thread before I say something I really regret.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Nibble said:
It's obvious that I am pissing people off on this thread so I will apologise to those who I have offended and go to another thread before I say something I really regret.

Nooooooo! Don't go before adding something interesting!!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nibble said:

I thought you were being funny! :blush:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Withdean Wanderer said:
I HATE moaners.:)

What did she ever do to you?

davincimonalisabn8.jpg

Oh, I see... :dunce:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wozza said:
No no, I said, interesting.

Come on - there must be something you can think of.

I can think of plenty of interesting things to say, none of them however pertain to you. So stop pushing it you dick.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
FLOUNCE FLOUNCE FLOUNCE FLOUNCE FLOUNCE :flameboun :flameboun :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oh, another 3-4 pages, so 8-9 in total.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Nibble said:
I can think of plenty of interesting things to say, none of them however pertain to you. So stop pushing it you dick.

:( :( :(

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The irony of the whole thing is that now you are resorting to playground tactics you are fully embroiled in one of the threads you claim to hate.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nibble said:
I am GUTTED this that this is the first time I opened this thread. Nipple, I'm afraid you're coming across as a flouncing handbag. In fact, now is probably a good time for you to put your nickers on and make us all a cup of tea before you embarras yourself even further. :thumbsup:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Simster said:
I am GUTTED this that this is the first time I opened this thread. Nipple, I'm afraid you're coming across as a flouncing handbag. In fact, now is probably a good time for you to put your nickers on and make us all a cup of tea before you embarras yourself even further. :thumbsup:
I was WAITING for Simster to join in!

*Pulls up chair*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here