Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan Up

Moaner

• Moanings for losers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • I love to moan (and groan)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Stop oppressing the moaners les, they have every right to be boring and pious

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Nibble said:
I do agree with Les. What I didn't do was name people I though were offenders. Lokki and Wozza came forward all by themselves. Get your facts right eh?

Nibble said:
What a f***ing surprise. That Lokki 7 prick pipes up. You are probably one of the worst offenders and worst arguers on here so why don't you do me a favour and f*** off.

Also I don't think my opinions rate higher than anyone elses. Once again you are getting the wrong end of the stick. Les' thread is saying that we are bored of people like you calling peoples threads idiotic and then getting involved in them.

Finished. Now you can f*** off.

Put that in your fact pipe and smoke it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Firstly I think nibble needs to calm down, Wozza needs to stop assuming everyone is sadder than him when he clearly loves computer and spends all day on NSC while being in his mid 30's, Lokki needs to stop taking it all so seriously and I need to stop whatever it is I'm doing. Dribbling mainly.

Just think if people didn't get so wound up by silly threads there wouldn't be so many posted. Most of us just probably have boring jobs and its a lot easier to ramble bollocks with some brighton fans than do that bit of work you have been meaning to for the last 3 hours.

f*** off

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

DJ Leon said:
Put that in your fact pipe and smoke it.

That is my point I named Lokki after he came forward you dumb prick.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you do want name sthough I think Lokki 7, Wozza and DJ Leon are massive pricks

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Firstly I think nibble needs to calm down, Wozza needs to stop assuming everyone is sadder than him when he clearly loves computer and spends all day on NSC while being in his mid 30's

Les, my old 'mate' - I work in front of a computer. I dip in to NSC a few times each day. I post, on average, five messages a day.

Compared with, say, you (20+ posts a day), I'm a f***ing amateur.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Les Biehn said:
:lolol: I never really expected this thread to go so turbo to be honest.

Good work nonetheless though Les. :thumbsup:

Having read this thread, I now imagine nibble to look a little something like this:

falling_down.jpg

:)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Wozza said:
Les, my old 'mate' - I work in front of a computer. I dip in to NSC a few times each day. I post, on average, five messages a day.

Compared with, say, you (20+ posts a day), I'm a f***ing amateur.

Perhaps its because you love your computer so much that you are not as bored at your work as I am at mine.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Garry Nelson's Left Foot said:
Good work nonetheless though Les. :thumbsup:

Having read this thread, I now imagine nibble to look a little something like this:

falling_down.jpg

:)

I'm not that bad, I just get pissed off with self righteous people who can't tkae a bit of critisism and then try to get clever when they really don't have a clue what they are talking about. IS IT ME?????:lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
Firstly I think nibble needs to calm down, Wozza needs to stop assuming everyone is sadder than him when he clearly loves computer and spends all day on NSC while being in his mid 30's, Lokki needs to stop taking it all so seriously and I need to stop whatever it is I'm doing. Dribbling mainly.

Just think if people didn't get so wound up by silly threads there wouldn't be so many posted. Most of us just probably have boring jobs and its a lot easier to ramble bollocks with some brighton fans than do that bit of work you have been meaning to for the last 3 hours.

I like silly threads...I start em, add to em, and sometimes say how silly they are - that makes me PERFECT!

Not like all the rest of you...wound as tightly as slinky's I reckon!

Nibble don't let it get to you son. You seem like a good laugh sorta guy to me so just live life and enjoy it, who cares what miserable sods on an internet message board think, just do what I do and ignore the is Jade Goody a racist, world poverty and RIP my neighbour's hamster threads and keep posting the sexual shanenigans cos I think they're pure comedy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here