Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan Up

Moaner

• Moanings for losers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • I love to moan (and groan)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Stop oppressing the moaners les, they have every right to be boring and pious

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

tedebear said:
I actually think you're being a bit self righteous to tell people not to post in a particular thread?

Its all a bit "he did it first", "no he did", "but I only did it because he did", "I wouldn't have done it if he didn't" in here...

Didn't tell him not to, more of a piece of advice if they annoy him.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Nibble said:
Oh woz. I live with my girlfriend, not at home. I have a fine job thanks and it is obvious you have the hump and I must be on your "radar" cos you like to have a go with me every time I post something you can't understand.

See ya!

Oh, you come across like a teenager with life issues.

Sorry, my mistake.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

DJ Leon said:
I obviously misread the several posts where you backed up Les's point and actually named those who you thought were the worst offenders. Sorry - I thought that this showed you to be agreeing with Les. At least we know there's no actual context to your abuse.

I do agree with Les. What I didn't do was name people I though were offenders. Lokki and Wozza came forward all by themselves. Get your facts right eh?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Nibble said:
I do agree with Les. What I didn't do was name people I though were offenders. Lokki and Wozza came forward all by themselves. Get your facts right eh?
Here, Nibble...

Put your handbag away before you start looking silly. Friendly advice like. :kiss:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Wozza said:
Oh, you come across like a teenager with life issues.

Sorry, my mistake.

What issues?I am quite happy to admit my posts can be childish and irreverant but again, if you don't like 'em you don't have to read them.

Also, what the hell would you know about life issues? You haven't even got a life.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Woodchip said:
Here, Nibble...

Put your handbag away before you start looking silly. Friendly advice like. :kiss:

Good advice, 2 pages late.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Woodchip said:
Here, Nibble...

f*** off.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Nibble said:
What issues?I am quite happy to admit my posts can be childish and irreverant but again, if you don't like 'em you don't have to read them.

Also, what the hell would you know about life issues? You haven't even got a life.

Poor/10.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Lokki 7 said:
Good advice, 2 pages late.

You are a patronising c unt Lokki.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
:lolol: I never really expected this thread to go so turbo to be honest.

This was the post that made me start this thread, and to be honest it wasn't intended to be the f*** fest it is.

hampden park said:
nice to hear the good news Race & Tank,
only thing is you will have another year of having to read NSC bullshit, waffle, lies, crap threads, flouncers, people throwing their toys out of their prams, racism, tottenham bloody hotspur, leeds, crystal f***ing palace, oh and stupid rants :wave: :jester:

I don't agree with lies and racism but on the main any thread that isn't offensive shouldn't really be a problem in my opinion. If there's a thread about Rugby or cricket I don't read it. If someone is discussing a new computer game, Penguin's deviancy or pictures of dogs in dresses I don't read it.

So simple.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I tell you what, the f***ing lot of you. If you want to go down this road that is fine but all you are doing is proving the point of Les' thread and just because there are more of you saying the same thing it doesn't make you right.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Nibble said:
I tell you what, the f***ing lot of you. If you want to go down this road that is fine but all you are doing is proving the point of Les' thread and just because there are more of you saying the same thing it doesn't make you right.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Nibble said:
Nope, lost me. How have I proved the point of an open poll, by telling you to stop your fricking moaning?

:nono:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Woodchip said:
Nope, lost me. How have I proved the point of an open poll, by telling you to stop your fricking moaning?

:nono:

not you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Firstly I think nibble needs to calm down, Wozza needs to stop assuming everyone is sadder than him when he clearly loves computer and spends all day on NSC while being in his mid 30's, Lokki needs to stop taking it all so seriously and I need to stop whatever it is I'm doing. Dribbling mainly.

Just think if people didn't get so wound up by silly threads there wouldn't be so many posted. Most of us just probably have boring jobs and its a lot easier to ramble bollocks with some brighton fans than do that bit of work you have been meaning to for the last 3 hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here