Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Isn't the support that a decent away following should give our players at such a critical phase of this shambles of a season more important than worrying about how MK Dons came about? Might be a tad hypocritical but I'm more worried about our future than MK Dons past. We should be there in force if we have even a remote chance of staying up :shrug:

Spot on! Who gives a flting f*** about a bunch of wombles when Brighton's future is at stake?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
SAKE i have to go Milton Keynes TWICE next week (once for pleasure and once for pain)... stop your moaning!!

There's no such thing as Milton Keynes for a pleasure visit!

gazzamk

Apr 1, 2004
Near Milton Keynes
MK Seagull Here

Home game for me, should be quite good dons are laying on 3 live bands to play from 12:30, so it says in the local paper and then there is mascott racing from loads of teams, can't believe i can walk to an away game !
Only £10 for adults entry :albion2:

gazzamk

Apr 1, 2004
Near Milton Keynes
MK Seagull Here

:albion2:If you get there early then right next door is IKEA with a good restaurant and a giant ASDA with restaurant. Nearest pub is The Beacon a short walk accross the road and round a lake.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Would that pub be away fans friendly?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i have booked 65 lads from lancing on the train,im thinking if we win,2000+

gazzamk

Apr 1, 2004
Near Milton Keynes
MK Seagull

The local pub aparently is away friendly it is accross the road and 4 mins walk around a lake. Pic attached
attachment.php

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Now that Forster & Murray are out surely the best that can be expected is a couple of coachloads,the odds are its going to be a miserable match for us,give the missus a treat,
instead,cod & chips supper at least you will get something for your money.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Gonna be a shit load there, i think the biggest away attendance for us all season, as its so cheap and everything else

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
:albion2:If you get there early then right next door is IKEA with a good restaurant and a giant ASDA with restaurant. Nearest pub is The Beacon a short walk accross the road and round a lake.

Are there any free buses to Asda? And where's your pic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here