Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Vs Brighton and Hove Albion***Official Match Thread***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, we were never going to win every game were we.

Still, it says something when we lose and all the other results go against us....................and we're still clear at the top with games in hand!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bad performance apparantly, but this thread tends to get embarrasing.
How can people have a pop at individual players without seeing how they are playing.

THIS

Really winds me up when someone says "Wood misses a sitter again".
You are listening to a knob that commentates every week and still cant pronounce the players names correctly, eg;Caulderon, f*** me is he a witches brew?
The summeriser is a former Abion player, who was a good club player, but talks like he has 5 sticks of Juicyfruit in his gob and has the vocabulary expanse of
Desperate Dan.
f***ing lighten up people.

Rant over:bhasign:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My disapppointment with today was the fact that we had many opportunities to clear the ball that was bobbing about in our area when they scored. Also we didnt test their keeper enough he had 1 save to make in the entire game from a header and that was it. We will bounce back on Tuesday.

MillitantSeagull

Jul 10, 2010
Brighton
I think what we really missed today was a LuaLua / Noone type player. Most of our chances today were coming from crosses but we needed that player who get real meaningful crosses in instead of little chipped ones.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
THIS

Really winds me up when someone says "Wood misses a sitter again".
You are listening to a knob that commentates every week and still cant pronounce the players names correctly, eg;Caulderon, f*** me is he a witches brew?
The summeriser is a former Abion player, who was a good club player, but talks like he has 5 sticks of Juicyfruit in his gob and has the vocabulary expanse of
Desperate Dan.
f***ing lighten up people.

Rant over:bhasign:

:lol: As much as we loved Hinch as a player, he hasn't got a promising career as a pundit has he? Wish Johnny Byrne would start travelling to away games

Last edited:

eastworthingseagull

Feb 22, 2011
If I lived in M.K and somebody dropped a football team on my doorstep I'd support them. Better than being a glory hunter. Wimbledon would have gone bust with or without Pete Winkelman :shrug:

Yeah nice one franchise sympathiser :wanker::wanker:

So Wimbledon go bust surely they should be replaced by a non league side that have "earnt" a league place the conventional way ie ON THE PITCH

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
To add insult to injury the MK Dons keeper Martin was voted into the NOTW team of the week. How he had nothing to do?

Guess you didn't see the amazing save from Wood's header

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Guess you didn't see the amazing save from Wood's header

I did, but that was only 1 save but as has been pointed out on here the lino had already flagged for a foul and the ref plauyed on as the keeper had the ball in his hands. Other than that all he had to deal with were overhit through balls and back passes. Ankergren had much more to do and made a ciouple of saves not saying that he should have been in the team of the week but he was more involved than Martin.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah nice one franchise sympathiser :wanker::wanker:

So Wimbledon go bust surely they should be replaced by a non league side that have "earnt" a league place the conventional way ie ON THE PITCH

Thank you! Someone has actually seen what this clueless franchise lover was writing! :) :) :clap:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I think Gus needs to be a bit more selective about when we play three-up-front. Away at a self-confessed passing side we need extra bodies in midfield. We were not able to get it up to the forwards yesterday - meantime their midfield was in control. When we go up a decent team let's go back to one up front - it worked earlier in the season away against the better teams.

Also Bridcutt puzzles me. I think I have sussed out what it is - if he does not rate a 8 an a game it seems to be a 4. I suppose consistency in that position comes with experience. Mind you - an extra body in midfield yesterday would have helped him. Meantime - come back Kish - we need you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Disappointed about yesterday but on reflection this was bound to happen sooner or later , 5 losses on the road up to now aint too bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here