Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons train story thread

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Me and my two Herberts on th 11.10 from E.Croydon , loads of room , hopefully will fill up Clapham JUNCTION , so I can feel suitably smug about having a table :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Platform full at Clapham with bha

If it is they're at the wrong station , they should be at Clapham Junction , in battersea , about a mile and a half down the road from Clapham.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Me and my two Herberts on th 11.10 from E.Croydon , loads of room , hopefully will fill up Clapham JUNCTION , so I can feel suitably smug about having a table :lolol:
And I am suitably smug , 4 coaches , rammo , and I've just seen [MENTION=4309]brighton bluenose[/MENTION] struggling to get on :lolol:can't believe people didn't get on at East Croydon

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
a81873e746508b4cb6b0d11916ee3934.jpg

And so the adventure begins..

A few FACES in that photo. Things could get messy.

Edit: There's actually only one face in that photo. Ex WSF though I think!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How's the Sardine Squeezer from Clapham Junction ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A few FACES in that photo. Things could get messy.

Edit: There's actually only one face in that photo. Ex WSF though I think!

I would imagine most of them are SAGA louts now...

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
How was the train journey back yesterday?

Only that Pompey train that stops everywhere comes close to how excruciating the 6.17 from Bletchley was. Turns out there are about 500 stops round Watford way. Everyone was vaguely suicidal and it was airless.

Train from Clappers was ok apart from a bunch of narky yoofs starting on people when no-one could really be bothered with it.

Bus back was fine apart from someone throwing up near the back row.

All in all it was eventful and I'm thankful there was an Asda selling tins next to the stadium.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
As said from Bletchley it was painfully long but fantastic day out . On a side note when we got off at Horsham waiting for the Bognor train stopping at billingshurst , the guard told us that the Brighton train was being held at three bridges because someone had been stabbed hope not true

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
As said from Bletchley it was painfully long but fantastic day out . On a side note when we got off at Horsham waiting for the Bognor train stopping at billingshurst , the guard told us that the Brighton train was being held at three bridges because someone had been stabbed hope not true

Pickles

May 5, 2014
We were on that train and.the tannoy announced on more than one occasion we were being held up because an assault had taken place.
Whether a weapon was used though I have no idea.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
The train back from Bletchley to Clapham took one and three quarter hours.
Packed in like sardines, boiling hot and painfully slow, however it still did not ruin a top day out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here