MK Dons sack Murdoch

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
How can they do that to him, screw the club, screw the fans and now screw the manager.....what is the world coming too:angry: :censored:

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
DBS said:
How can they do that to him, screw the club, screw the fans and now screw the manager.....what is the world coming too:angry: :censored:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds familiar, although i don't think that DK would be brave enough to sack a poor performing manager so he would make them the director of director of football.

I wonder how low we would have to go before he would realise it is the depths of lower conference league football for us until a change needs to be made.

You should see the hypocritical bullshit they're coming out with on their message boards as well.

Tosser, the lot of them. My only gripe is it looks like we'll be keeping them from their fully deserved last place in div 3.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Lets hope they fall fall fall in to the lowest leagues that are avalible

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Murdoch was doing ok until they sold all his best players. A disgraceful decision, I am sure another club will give him an opportunity.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If there is a football God, they will go down.

Please, please, God, if you're listening, send them down.

I desperately want to see how the "football mad" town of Milton Keynes flocks to their 30,000 seat stadium when they're playing Leigh RMI in the Conference.

Bugger off back to your hole in the ground, Pete Winkelman, you freaky, mulletted, Child-Catcher lookalike, football destroyer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports