Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - Roll Call

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
:laugh: :laugh:

I will wear my New York Yankees cap too.

If I was going I have my Bench trainers, Henleys jeans and Abercrombie & Fitch top all set out on my bed the night before. Probs stick to a few cans of Carlsberg on the train to get me going. So pleased this match is on a Saturday so it doesn't clash with my Arsenal(arm-chair) pub committments :thumbsup:

ABIMEG2

Jan 29, 2008
Will be there also ,with daughter ,buying my ticket tomorow as they are selling them on the day :D

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If I was going I have my Bench trainers, Henleys jeans and Abercrombie & Fitch top all set out on my bed the night before. Probs stick to a few cans of Carlsberg on the train to get me going. So pleased this match is on a Saturday so it doesn't clash with my Arsenal(arm-chair) pub committments :thumbsup:

Bring a box of them things that you throw on the floor and they make a 'SNAP!' noise too. BHA ULTRAS - FAMOUS AND FEARED.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Have to say this is probably the most underwhelmed or interested i've been about an away game all season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My principles have left me so two of us

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
me + 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here