Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons or Charlton in 3rd round of FA Cup

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Really excited about getting a Brighton/Charlton half and half scarf and will be a huge cash boost for the shop.
We also need a disco after the game so we can all get together afterwards for a knees up.
Bring it on, this is what football should be all about.

And to thank them for all those posters they slapped up around Sussex when we were on our knees as a club, suggesting we might like to go and watch Charlton instead. Lovely stuff.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Would like to see this side......

Maenpaa
Hunt, Goldson, Bfg, Pocognoli
Manu, Norwood, Kayal, Kaz
March, Hemed
Too many first team players there, it'll be more like the League Cup side with White, Adekugbe etc. included

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Would like to see this side......

Maenpaa
Hunt, Goldson, Bfg, Pocognoli
Manu, Norwood, Kayal, Kaz
March, Hemed

No, no, no! A full strength - or at least nearly full strength - team please! We want to win this, not get into a habit of losing that might be hard to shake off. I want to be in the fourth round, thank you very much - and the 5th. and 6th and the rest please!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Too many first team players there, it'll be more like the League Cup side with White, Adekugbe etc. included
Maybe not Kayal, but the others will need game time by then so will probably start

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And all the grown-ups will say: "But why are the kids crying?" And the kids will say: "Haven't you heard? Rik is dead! The People's Poet is dead!

When we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary 2 years ago in a posh hotel on Lake Garda they left us a bottle of Champagne chilling in a bucket in our room. I have a picture of me with a raised glass taken by my wife and on the TV in large letters behind me are the words 'Rick Mayall has died'..........
It looks like I am toasting his death Buzzer so I haven't deleted it , he wouldn't want that ..not Rick.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No, no, no! A full strength - or at least nearly full strength - team please! We want to win this, not get into a habit of losing that might be hard to shake off. I want to be in the fourth round, thank you very much - and the 5th. and 6th and the rest please!

I do,but i also want promotion so bad i actually would not mind being dumped out at the first time of asking,we have had relative 4th and 5th round forays in the last several seasons,nice trips to Villa,Liverpool and so forth...........we could get a loss out of the way and it not hurt us.........bad fan!!!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Let's hope the U21's get a draw, so when we get something more breathtaking in the next round we put out a stronger, winning team in the replay.

Don't think the management give a Schmitt about the FA Cup, so don't put much on the home win, or draw come to that.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
When we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary 2 years ago in a posh hotel on Lake Garda they left us a bottle of Champagne chilling in a bucket in our room. I have a picture of me with a raised glass taken by my wife and on the TV in large letters behind me are the words 'Rick Mayall has died'..........
It looks like I am toasting his death Buzzer so I haven't deleted it , he wouldn't want that ..not Rick.

Raises a few 'questions,' the most pertinent being - were the management at this 'posh hotel' so parsimonious that they scrimped on leaving you any ColOmbian marching powder for your celebrations?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Its a bit of a dull tie.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
At least if it's the franchise there will be another great episode of MK Fans TV to watch on YouTube.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Raises a few 'questions,' the most pertinent being - were the management at this 'posh hotel' so parsimonious that they scrimped on leaving you any ColOmbian marching powder for your celebrations?

I wasn't actually celebrating but now you mention it a little Peruvian Pearl wouldn't have hurt.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Charlton will be a nauseating fans love in with an Albion fans whip round donating some more tat for Charlton fans to luzz on the pitch in protest at the sprout eating, manequin de pisse loving Belgium bloke.

MK Dons will be a nauseating fans superiority complex. Where were you 15 years ago EH, EH?

Still, Katrien Miere. Wud ya?

Gah. Give me a Prem side away and get it over and done with. But not Hull. Or Bournemouth.

Without a shadow of a doubt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here