Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Fans TV

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They were 3-1 up with 3 minutes to go. :clap: :lolol: :laugh:

Hahahhaha absolutely brilliant from the **** in the hat! 'Has anyone got Mulder & Scully's number?' WTF! Pure genius. I've watched most this season - the home ones are brilliant as they never win :lol:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I am so excited for the December 10th edition of MK Dons TV. Hopefully another home defeat can be chalked up, but this time against the REAL DONS.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Hahahhaha absolutely brilliant from the **** in the hat! 'Has anyone got Mulder & Scully's number?' WTF! Pure genius. I've watched most this season - the home ones are brilliant as they never win :lol:

Pure genius. You can also see when he turns round that he has "Down in 1" printed on the back of his shirt. What a chap.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I love this recurring thread - my absolute favourite.

"That was....facking abysmal".

And the slowly dawning realisation that their entire club only exists to justify a retail/leisure park.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I love this recurring thread - my absolute favourite.

"That was....facking abysmal".

And the slowly dawning realisation that their entire club only exists to justify a retail/leisure park.

'We were at the doorway of Maccy D's' :lol:

Everyone knows the Maccy D's there - it's right by the front of the ground. Along with TGI Fridays / Frankie & Benies etc etc...

'And what's there... A facking hotel door!' - well I never :clap2:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Looks like there were angry words after that interview too with all the big MK Dons TV faces around. How the f*ck can a grown man get that angry with a bunch of kids about MK Dons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmZuFiMJBK0

And to compound matters they've even given the tw*t in the hat his own very best of montage video. We get a mention 15 seconds in...bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7mzEmU2Y1o

Talk about a guilty pleasure, I know I shouldn't watch but I can't help it, it's addictive.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
I want this back in my life. If only all the old gang could get back together. It seems to have been wiped from existence apart from 1 video featuring wacky hat man and pissed "west ham lite" man on YouTube.
The only other video I can find is a searing exposè by the presenter in what must be the dullest most amateurish interview I have ever seen. It seems broadcastings loss is the motor industries gain.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I want this back in my life. If only all the old gang could get back together. It seems to have been wiped from existence apart from 1 video featuring wacky hat man and pissed "west ham lite" man on YouTube.
The only other video I can find is a searing exposè by the presenter in what must be the dullest most amateurish interview I have ever seen. It seems broadcastings loss is the motor industries gain.

Never seen that second one - Ben is one of the worlds most charismatic presenters for sure bless him.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I could get beyond the first question in that second video due to his fabulous non-answer. And then the interviewer just moves on to the next question – without an answer to the first one! Amazing...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I could get beyond the first question in that second video due to his fabulous non-answer. And then the interviewer just moves on to the next question – without an answer to the first one! Amazing...
Never seen that second one - Ben is one of the worlds most charismatic presenters for sure bless him.
I think it's important to note how he said he started doing it to increase his confidence. He also goes on to talk about the ugly side of social media. Good luck to the lad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here