Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma Vs Burn on Thursday

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I just wonder if Mitoma will be up against Tripper rather than Burn.

Both are two of the best defenders in the division in any case.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I just wonder if Mitoma will be up against Tripper rather than Burn.

Both are two of the best defenders in the division in any case.
No way burn is one of the best defenders in the league. Decent player but he wont be able to cope with mitoma.

Mitoma did well Vs tripper earlier in season but mitoma was a complete unknown then.

Get Mitty up against burn

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Mitoma will be playing against Trippier on Thursday. Who starts against Burn will be interesting to see.
Mitoma did diddly squat for 20 mins on the right, and then moved to the left, and Ben White is still recovering from it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Mitoma will be playing against Trippier on Thursday. Who starts against Burn will be interesting to see.
Mitoma did diddly squat for 20 mins on the right, and then moved to the left, and Ben White is still recovering from it.
Enciso 50/50 for a Thursday start, Feels like a wasted opportunity if someone like buonotte is up against burn to me. Maybe the wingers will flip again during the match on Thursday, will take that.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
You'd imagine Buonanotte if Enciso doesn't make it.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
No way burn is one of the best defenders in the league. Decent player but he wont be able to cope with mitoma.

Mitoma did well Vs tripper earlier in season but mitoma was a complete unknown then.

Get Mitty up against burn
I'd argue he's been the second best left back in the league this season, after the wonderful Pervis Estupinan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here