Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma to Liverpool?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The ‘verbal agreement’ in the headline isn’t mentioned in the article - the reference in the article is to the verbal agreement with Alexis. 100% clickbaity BS, and also a month old anyway (ie before he signed his new deal).
You can prove anything with pesky facts.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Mitoma's Japanese followers + Avid worldwide LFC social media addicts = $$$$$$$$ from X clicks for blue tick accounts

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
End of the season he will be gone as we follow the Southampton model
We really don't. It is a lazy trope. Any club that invests in an academy believes in its ability to produce. Southampton were the best in Europe at one stage. A lot seem to go wrong when the new owners took over.

Brighton is a very different set up. Although if the academy could produce as many profile first teamers as there's did, things would be even better.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
End of the season he will be gone as we follow the Southampton model
How competitive did Southampton get in the reserves league? We currently sit fourth and we have lots of players who might be playing for the ressies at other clubs in the first team.

O‘Mahoney looks pretty much a slight smaller clone of Ferguson to me. I wouldn’t be shocked to see him play for the first team later in the season

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Making stuff up probably pays just as well and requires much less work
You wasted minutes of your life peeking at GB news to test that theory, I'm guessing :wink:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Clicks won’t bait themselves

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Football insider with 750k plus followers says 'Verbal Agreement' and 'Talks Advanced'

Sake.

This is all we need in January.
That’s your final warning.

Anymore unsubstantiated rumour threads and you’ll automatically inherit BG’s (RIP) vacant title of the King of BS transfer rumours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here