Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma Injured

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Mitoma got hurt after tackling a Brentford player , I can’t remember which one and then was hobbling around after for at least 5 mins . It was clear to see for those at the game but he clearly didn’t want to come off .
You can understand this, as he clearly wants to break into the starting eleven and wanted to put in a good performance. A wiser head would have dropped to the ground and got the ankle looked at by the medical team on the field.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
I'm sure he'll be fine...

I also believe that by the end of the season he'll be a firm favourite amongst many fans, we haven't seen him at his best yet.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I expect he might be out injured but hopefully only for a short time . I agree I think he will become an important player to the team .

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think he just meant that it would be worse if Trossard got injured... which is true since Brighton can't win without Trossard being good.
Ah, ok, fair enough.

However, I really don’t think us winning is dependent on Trossard performing well, as proven in the last 3 years.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
“Not thought to be serious” says Naylor this morning
Likely to miss Forest.
Doubtful for City.

That's a serious miss for me

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The risk is players with an eye on the World Cup might start easing up given this

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Let's hope the injury is not too serious as he looked a potential game changer. I guess that means Encisco or Sarmiento are nearer starting as would be Gilmour.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The risk is players with an eye on the World Cup might start easing up given this
Generally, if you ease up you will get injured. Once you start changing your body’s natural shape or bottle out of 50/50s you’ll come off worse. Big hope is therefore that our new fitness coaches can get this message over

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Generally, if you ease up you will get injured. Once you start changing your body’s natural shape or bottle out of 50/50s you’ll come off worse. Big hope is therefore that our new fitness coaches can get this message over
Agreed, but the best way to avoid injury is not to play

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here