Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mithras house roadworks

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Anyone know the extent of these supposed roadworks tomorrow? Apparently it's down to 1 lane both directions. Anyone know if the intersections in the middle of the road giving access to the car park from the eastern side will be blocked off?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Anyone know the extent of these supposed roadworks tomorrow? Apparently it's down to 1 lane both directions. Anyone know if the intersections in the middle of the road giving access to the car park from the eastern side will be blocked off?

No idea, not the end of the world if they are, just find somewhere a bit further on to turn around. Buses will be slower than usual apparently.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Welcome to the future. At least, I assume they've started doing the whole reduce-Lewes-Road-to-one-lane thing

Oh, and I don't think it is blocked but if so just nip into the avenue and back down to get there

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
There's nothing to worry about whatsoever.
There's a few cones, but both ways today even during rush hour both morning and evening was no different to any other day.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Besides, if heading out of town and unable to turn right into Mithras, then go on a few 100 yards and turn left into the other P&R site on that side of the road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here