Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mitch Walker

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If he is half as good as Jimmy and Ian Walker (no they are not a couple), then we have a decent prospect on our hands.

Good luck to the chap. Let's hope the FDM fan club give him a chance..!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
good news!

10038549.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

Played in a few tournaments with Mitch and have to say he really is quite impressive. Constantly engaging with his defenders, breeds confidence. Quite a tough lad as well, broke his finger and carried on playing not realising it was broken!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is he in the squad for tomorrow? I guess Slade doesn't rate him then...

:jester:

Congrats Mitch. Hope you turn out to be a great signing for us.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Quite a tough lad as well, broke his finger and carried on playing not realising it was broken!

I did that when I was 11. I cried first (it really hurt! - Opponent kicked my hand as I grabbed the ball), but I got on with the game. Yes, I was in goal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What happened to Pelling?

Sir Sarcy

Hip-Hopopotamus
Jul 10, 2003
The Field
You would assume other clubs were sniffing around and that i why we have got him tied down.

Best of luck to the lad, ill get a round of applause ready for hs debut.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
If he is half as good as Jimmy and Ian Walker (no they are not a couple), then we have a decent prospect on our hands.

Good luck to the chap. Let's hope the FDM fan club give him a chance..!
If we're talking namesakes then lets hope he can keep his hair under control and his willy in his pants in publuc, eh Clive?

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
If we're talking namesakes then lets hope he can keep his hair under control and his willy in his pants in publuc, eh Clive?
sorry for the momentary lapse into Kiwi parlance there, eh bro's - trying to type too fast...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here