Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] missing thread?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
What happened to the thread posted by @Bozza on our published accounts for 22/23 - can’t find it and the post I made on it has seemed to have disappeared from my content. Has the thread been deleted for some reason? Or am I just looking in the wrong place? 😳

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We need a proper DULLARD to educate us.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Given I can’t see the results on our website or anywhere else for that matter, I suspect that the original thread appeared a bit prematurely!
I didn't see the original story posted on the Albion website but this suggets it was:-

reddit.jpg

Looks like the club have pulled the story straight after publication, for some reason.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Given I can’t see the results on our website or anywhere else for that matter, I suspect that the original thread appeared a bit prematurely!
Good thinking

I read the article - there was a link to the Albion article from Bozza’s op. However, I think you must be right because the article is not showing ‘yet’ when I try to access it directly to the BHA site.

Oops - did Bozza make a faux pas with an embargoed news story? 🤭

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Good thinking

I read the article - there was a link to the Albion article from Bozza’s op. However, I think you must be right because the article is not showing ‘yet’ when I try to access it directly to the BHA site.

No. The story was on the club website so if anyone ballsed up it was the club. The story disappeared from the club website before the thread was removed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

As I don't want to play games around this all night: no.

I have a whole range of google news email alerts set up and one of them came through with a link to an article on the club website about our annual accounts. I popped on here, no-one else had posted it so I quickly did the honours.

Then some stuff happened.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
As I don't want to play games around this all night: no.

I have a whole range of google news email alerts set up and one of them came through with a link to an article on the club website about our annual accounts. I popped on here, no-one else had posted it so I quickly did the honours.

Then some stuff happened.
Apologies - it was a bit of a flippant remark on my part - I trust you are actually a lot more careful about what you post on the boards than doing something like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here