[Help] Missing Teen - Owen Harding

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bounce

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Thank you. Its 3 weeks today since Owen disappeared, and we are still clinging on to some hope. My son and two of his friends (all 3 played with Owen at Woodingdean FC) joined a search across Telscombe Tye a couple of days ago, and on the way home they went by to see Owens mum. She sent a lovely text to us yesterday to say how much she appreciated them passing to see how she was doing, & everyone's efforts to find him so far....but we wont stop until he comes home safely.

The first thing that popped up on my FB feed yesterday was this photo of all the lads (inc. Owen on the far left) at Camp Nou watching Barcelona during their football tour to Spain 3 years ago. Happier days & brought a lump to my throat.

View attachment 122305

That poor woman. She must be going through Hell.

My son also played for Woodingdean, he's 23, so a few years earlier. This whole situation is so upsetting, just up the road from me, and seeing the search parties out is just so sad. I spoke to a woman who was asking everyone if they had seen anything, anything at all, by the cafe in Saltdean. It is so hard to understand how anyone can disappear without a single piece of evidence, completely without a trace.

I still hope against hope.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
That poor woman. She must be going through Hell.

My son also played for Woodingdean, he's 23, so a few years earlier. This whole situation is so upsetting, just up the road from me, and seeing the search parties out is just so sad. I spoke to a woman who was asking everyone if they had seen anything, anything at all, by the cafe in Saltdean. It is so hard to understand how anyone can disappear without a single piece of evidence, completely without a trace.

I still hope against hope.

Thanks PM. There is another search party going out today (beginning at the White Cliffs Cafe at Saltdean) at 11am. Hopefully some sort of clue will turn up....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bounce, and good luck with the search

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here