*MISSING person - PLEASE Help*

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Totally sick and idiotic post. There are people in Sussex going out of their minds looking for loved ones in atm, and you post a perverted thread like this.

Sick ****, whats next? Why not ring 999 and pretend there's a fire somewhere. That would be right up your street.

Shhh there's a couple on here who lack a sense of empathy ;)

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Spotted from my seafront apartment, walking his poodle along Ferring seafront this morning in the rain with Des. They later adjourned to the Blue Bird café for a latte and some tea cakes.
Due to the inclement weather, I didn't follow but confirmed later from my sources in the local estate agents.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Missing the point, imagine if it was one of your family members.
These people might agree with me.
http://www.missingpeople.org.uk

I'm not taking sides but when I read the thread title I automatically thought of the missing people and thought that by coming in that I might read some good news. I feel so sorry for parents who are missing loved ones, the last thing at night they think about their son/daughter not knowing whats happened. I bet they would like to know if they are alive or dead so they can bring closure and move on with their lifes.

I do feel so sorry for these familys and it does make me upset knowing their love ones are out there somewhere. So sad.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I just think you are being totally OTT, if you find things that offend you or you feel are in bad taste, I would suggest the internet is not the place for you.

Or go to his own teams forum, if a small club like Oxford United have one:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports